45

Jaemin laid on his bed, nervous. He didn't know what was going to happen with the Noren, would it go good or bad??

It was 5pm and jaehyun and gone to meet Taeyong so he was alone. He had been watching YouTube to keep his mind off of it but nothing seemed to be working for the long run. He would forget but the remember. He sighed and looked out the window where his desk is and watched the tress dance in the wind. It wasn't raining nor that windy, it was a nice breeze which everyone would like.

He decided to go downstairs and get something to drink since he was thirsty. He should eat as well but he didn't since he couldn't be bothered to cook and wasn't hungry anyway. Jaemin filled up the glass with water and was going to go back upstairs but was stopped the continuous knocks on the door.

He was scared, he didn't know who it was but had an idea. He placed the glass down and looked through the spy hole and say jeno. He sighed in relief and opened the door

"Jeno you scared the shit out of me-" Jaemin got cut off with jeno smashing his lips on his. Jaemin was shocked but kissed back, feeling the same feeling he did yesterday during the kiss, and jeno felt the same.

They broke the kiss and Caught their breath before speaking again

"Jeno what happened?"

"Me and renjun broke up"

"Jeno I'm sorry"

"No don't be. We said it was for the best. He kissed chenle and Jisung and I told him I kissed you. We're still friends though" he said and closed the front door

"Get changed, were gonna go out to eat" jeno said and Jaemin nodded before going upstairs to change.