Chapter Six

Peter went back to school the next day, he really wanted Tony to drive him, but he couldn't go out in public yet, so he had Happy drop him off.

He walked down the hall to his locker with a huge grin blasted on his face.

"Hey, man." Ned greeted him. 
They did their secret handshake and talked about the new lego set.

"Oh, right, why didn't you come yesterday? I was worried when you didn't show up." Ned asked.

"No need to worry, I just had some family business."

"Alright."

The school day went by very smoothly, which was pretty weird considering that usually Peter would come home frustrated with his studies and homework, but no, this time he came back home with the same grin on his face.

"Hey, kiddo." His dad greeted him as he walked into their house.

"Hey dad, why are you dressed up like that?" He asked, noticing the suit his dad was wearing.

"I have a press conference to attend to, care to join?"

"But nobody knows that you came back. And now you're doing a press conference?"

"That's why I'm doing it, to tell the public that I came back."

"Okay, I'll go with you."

"Good, go dress up in some nice suit, we're leaving in an hour."

Peter walked up the stairs to his bedroom and started getting ready. He put on a black suit, just like his dad, and did his hair. He finished just in time for them to leave.

When he walked down to his father again, he found him holding Morgan in his arms.

"She's coming with us?" He asked.

"Well, yeah, obviously, we can't leave her here alone." 

The trio got in one of the, many, Audi cars that Tony owned.

The Avengers Facility, press conference room number 5,

"Are you sure about this, dad?" Peter asked, anxiously.

"Well, we gotta tell them eventually, right?" 

"I guess so."

Reporter started filling up the room, each one of them either looked shocked, or sceptical.

Everybody took their seats and the conference started.

"Hello everyone," Peter started. "I know you're all very confused as to what you're seeing in front of you, and I would like to be the one to explain everything. Six months ago, as we all know, Tony Stark," He motioned to his dad, "sacrificed himself for the greater good during the final battle against Thanos…"

After all the questions and explaining, the press conference ended. And everyone went back home.

While in the car, Peter opened his phone, to find every news media talking about his dad.

"People are already talking about it." He said.

"Yeah. And I really liked how you handled all the explaining. I wasn't expecting that." Tony said, and smiled proudly at his son.

"Thanks. I just got kinda used it. After you died a lot of news reporters wanted to do interviews with mom and I. And we held at least 4 conferences. I really hated attending them, 'cause I looked horrible and depressed all the time."

"It's all right now. And it always will be."