Epilogue

Eight years later…

"Morgan! Let's go!" Tony yelled out for his daughter, who was in her little lab.

She came out running to her father, her hands and T-shirt covered in grease. She looked at him with a goofy smile. 

"Go change your clothes, we're gonna be late." He told her.

She nodded and rushed to her room to get changed.

After a few moments of thinking what to wear, the 13 year-old girl settled with a red Iron Man T-shirt, a pair of black jeans and white sneakers.

When she came back downstairs, her parents were already waiting for her in the car. She climbed in and her dad started the car.

"Ready to go pick up Peter from his college?" Pepper asked her, smiling, and already knowing the answer.

"Yes!"

Tony looked at her in the rear view mirror and smirked.
"Nice T-shirt."

"Thanks." She said, pulled out her phone and earphones, and blasted AC/DC on.

Once they reached MIT, Morgan jumped out of the car once it stopped, and ran to her brother, who was waiting for them outside the huge building.

"Peter!" She yelled, running towards him.

"How are you, kiddo?" He asked, hugging her.

"Good."

Tony and Pepper came after Morgan to greet their son.

"Hey, mom. Hey, dad."

"Hey, Underoos."

Once they were in the car, they started driving back to their house.

"How long are you staying?" Morgan asked Peter.

"For about a week or so." He answered.

"How's college?" Pepper asked.

"It's so exhausting, but it's easy at the same time."

They reached their destination after about 30 minutes, once the car stopped, Morgan immediately ran back to her lab to continue working, and the three adults went to the kitchen to talk, and Pepper to make lunch.

Peter looked out the window.
"Is that an alpaca?" He asked, holding back a laugh.

"Yup, it's our alpaca." Tony said.

"It is not our alpaca, it's your alpaca. And your alpaca is eating our goji." Pepper said laughing, and chopping up some vegetables.

"First off, Jared is our alpaca-" 

"It is not mine."

They were both laughing and arguing about who's alpaca it was. The argument was cut off by Pepper.
"Alright, alright. Now go tell madam secretary that lunch is ready." She said.

Tony walked out the door, but before he closed it, he said, "And it's our alpaca."

Pepper laughed and shook her head at her husband.

"Seems that you three have a very good time here." Peter said, smiling.

"Yeah, and it's all because of you. Our life couldn't have been better. By the way, how's your new arm?"

"It's better than the last one, more advanced, and colourful." He said, moving his red -and-black-colored prosthetic arm up and down.

"Good."

Meanwhile with Tony,

The billionaire walked to his daughter's lab, and heard the clanking of the metal tools. He opened the door to see Morgan working on something, he couldn't see what it was because her back was covering it.

"Morguna." He said, causing the teenager to flinch.

She quickly turned around to face her dad, eating a juice pop, "Hey dad."

"What are you working on?" He asked, noticing a faint blue glow coming from behind her.

"Nothing."

He reached behind her and grabbed the arc reactor that she was working on.
"Is this nothing?" 

She smiled sheepishly at him, waiting for his reaction.

He examined the object in his hand in amazement.
"You built this?"

"Yup. I looked at some blueprints from your lab, but it's mostly from my knowledge."

"That is really amazing. It's even more advanced than mine. But why do you need it?"

Morgan smiled and turned to look at her computer, she clicked on some keys and one of the walls turned, revealing an Iron Man suit.
"I need it to power up this."

The suit was similar to Tony's, but it was smaller to fit her body.

"Everything is completed, I was about to insert the reactor."

Tony walked over to the suit, and inserted the reactor.
"Now it's done." He said, and smiled proudly at her. "Put it on, let's see it. Then we will go show it to mom and Peter."

"Alright." She said, and began to put on the suit.

Tony went to his lab and got his latest arc reactor; he put it on his chest and double tapped it, resulting in the nano suit to form around his body.

When he walked back to his daughter, she was already in her suit.

"Ready to show them?"

"Let's do this."

They walked over to the kitchen window, and Peter and Pepper looked at them.

The father-daughter duo waved and flew in the air. They watched as the other two walked outside to see them.

"That's what you've been building this whole time?" Peter asked his sister, as they both landed again.

"Yup. You like it?" 

"It's amazing."

"You two don't seem very shocked to see a thirteen year old girl in her own Iron Man suit." Tony said, taking off the helmet.

"Why should we? She's your daughter." Pepper smirked at him.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Morgan said, also taking off her helmet.

"Alright, Iron Girl, go take off your suit so we can have lunch."

Morgan nodded, and ran back to her lab to take off her suit.

"You too, Iron Man."

Tony double tapped the reactor, and his suit slowly disappeared.
---
The family of four sat at the lunch table, eating and having fun together. This is the life they have always wanted, and they finally got it. Even though they went through a lot of pain and trauma, in the end they were all living together happily.

The End