one

Jonah: Hey number Neighbor!

UnKnown: What?

Jonah: Number Neighbor. Its trending on twitter, it's when you text the person who is one digit off from your number and you are mine.

Jonah: it's okay if you dont want to though.

Unknown: I've heard of that! Um so, number neighbor. You're from Stillwater I'm guessing because we have the same area code?

Jonah: Originally, but I've moved out to L.A now. I'm jonah by the way.

Unkown: Oh cool, I've always wanted to live there. When I graduated hs my friends and I moved to Hawaii so I no longer live in MN either.

Unkown: I'm Hayden :)

Jonah: Contact changed from (***)***-**** to NN Hay🤙🏻

Hayden: Contact changed from (***)***-**** to NN JoNAW

Jonah: I love it there, I'll be back there in a couple months with my bandmates.

Hayden: Bandmates? What's the band called?

Jonah: You'll promise not to freak out.

Hayden: Of Course, it wont make you any different, I mean unless you're harry styles, that's a different story.

Jonah: I wish, it's called why dont we.

Hayden: I looked you guys up, your pretty good and good looking. I'm assuming you're Jonah Marais then?

Jonah: yup! That's me.

Jonah: So Hayden, how old are you, I mean you could look my age up but I'll save ya time, just turned the ol' 21.

Hayden: 1, dont say Ol' ever again and 2, I'm 19 but I'll be 20 on September 15th.

Jonah: The guys and I will be in Hawaii next week

Hayden: Sweet! Maybe we can meet up and spend some good Ol' time with each other. 🤣

Jonah: that was rude...

Hayden: Sowwy, dont be sad, because das not good

Jonah: I think we'll get along well.

Jonah: well I have to go, i have a meeting soon.

Hayden: bu bye!!!!