twenty two

My life if you haven't noticed has been really stressful latley. Its been a week since I was in tears talking to jonah. I did take his advice and temporarily disabled my main account on Instagram but I can still access my private account that my friends and family follow. Nathan (the guy I met at the grocery store) and I have been on a few dates here and there and I'm starting to really like him. He hasn't officially asked me to be his girlfriend but like if he did I would say yes without thinking twice. We're going out again tonight. Most of our dates have been pretty chill. It's like hanging out with your best friend which I love. Tonight were hiking up to some smaller waterfalls that not many tourists know about. Jonahs happy for me, although I feel like hes upset sometimes and I feel like because of that we're not as close anymore. By not as close I mean instead of face timing once a day its every other day and an occasional text conversation. Tonight's the last show of his summer tour with why dont we so maybe, just maybe after that we'll be able to meet up somewhere.
Crap. I just realized its 3:30pm and nathan and I are leaving at 4 to get an early dinner and then hike up to the falls. I quickly get up and put on the nearest clean bikini and put on black athletic shorts and a tee shirt before doing my hair. I put on some waterproof mascara and find some comfortable hiking shoes and before I knew it Nathan's here ready to go. I slide on my shoes, grab my backpack and my phone and then we're off.
-
Before we arrived we stopped at my favorite mexican restraunt (really its the only one in the area) and got an early dinner before we went hiking. We also had to get fried ice cream while we were there because I mean if you dont go to mexican restaurants for an occasion and don't get fried icecream than what are you doing. Well actually we said it was my birthday and got it for free but we don't need to mention that part. Then we actually went on our hike. We hiked up a 2 mile trail which was not crowded at all (thankfully) until we reached the waterfalls and small lagoon thing.
-
We had been there for about let's say an hour when we decided to climb to the highest point and jump off the top. We climbed our way up there and I totally didn't need assistance from nathan at the end. Anyway before we jumped nathan stopped me.
" So Hayden this is officially our 5th date and I thought it would be the appropriate time to ask you...ask you if you would be my official girlfriend?"
"Of Course!" I jumped into his arms almost causing us to fall off the cliff.
" Well than my Dear girlfriend, let's jump off thdi cliff!" He yells
On that note we both jump off the cliff no longer single. We both pop up out of the water below and laugh locking eyes with eachother. I dont think either of us were thinking, but be leaned in and u followed before our lips met. It was a quick kiss but it was ment to be, I mean it was perfect. I was now smiley as can be and the rest of the time there nothing could've ruined it. We we're there until about 8pm before deciding it was time to head back. We hiked down hill hand in hand like little kids on a playground. On our way back to drop me off we went through the drive through of the Jamba Juice and got smoothies and then drove the rest of the wayhome. Let's just say my night was perfect.
--
" IM HOME AND NO LONGER A SINGLE BITCH!" I yell walking into the apartment
" finally you're home. You two were fine for awhile. I was worried." Stella say walking down the stairs from her room.
" I thought you would be more excited for me." I say knowing she didn't hear the last part of my sentence
" Why? Because you didnt get kidnapped? Yay." She says sarcastically
" I mean if I found out you weren't a single bitch anymore I would be happy. But I guess you aren't that way." I say smiling
" NO! NO HE DID NOT!" Stella jumps up and down
" Yes he did!" I say also jumping
" GIRL YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND! HOW DID I MISS THIS. SPILL IT GIRL." She yells pulling me over to the couch
I sit down and first of all calm her down before telling her all about my night with nathan.