day six

~*~

I neglect to write him a letter the following day. I think I'm still pissed that he thinks I'm a girl. Childish, I know. But he leaves me a note. 

Dear Secret Admirer,

I'm sorry you feel off. If you ever need anything talk to me, even though I won't know its you. I won't coordinate you talking to me to the person writing me notes. Perhaps you give me one hint?

The song is Howl's Moving Castle's opening theme. I hope you enjoy. No lyrics for this one.

Sincerely, Tenya Iida.

I love this song. I have since I watched it when I was little. The fact that Iida picked it out for me makes me feel all warm inside. I feel special. Am I special in his life?

After school I watch him pull aside Momo Yaoyorozu. "I've been getting these love letters with CD's lately," he begins. "They're sweet. And they remind me of you. I've begun to develop feelings for you but I need to know," he says. "Are you writing the letters?" he asks.

She shakes her head. "No. I'm sorry but I'm not writing the letters nor do I have feelings for you."

He cries on his way back to the dorms. I stay behind, not wanting him to know I saw.

Dear Tenya Iida,

Well, I'm definitely not Momo. I'm sorry to disappoint you. I hope I can cheer you up. You did really well in training today. I mean- you blew me away. And you did really well on the mock exams. Also, your glasses looked extra clean today. This one is called Lovefool. Lyrics:

Love me love me

 Say that you love me

 Fool me fool me

 Go on and fool me

Sincerely, Secret Admirer.

~*~