day eight

~*~

Dear Secret Admirer,

Okay. You be alone at the dance, and I promise I'll look for you. I think I could love you. I just hope you follow through. Also, you could totally be in an entirely different class. I wouldn't know. What I do know however, is I adore your music taste. 

How has your day been? Mine has been pretty good. Midoriya and Uraraka invited me to go to the mall with them, but I declined. They're in love, I would be a third wheel at best. Maybe one day you and I can go to the mall with Midoriya and Uraraka.

I have a question for you: what's your sexuality? I always thought I was straight but lately I'm not sure about it. Hope that doesn't change your mind about me. I guess men have always been attractive to me but I just presumed everyone else found the same sex attractive, too. Women of course, I've always had an attraction to.

You get the point.

Maybe I'm bi. I know Kaminari and Tsuyu are. I mean hell, you could be either of those people. 

To fit the mood, here's the song: Runner by Kevin Abstract. 

And, boy, I'll be back when you're lonely, if you want me to.

 My parents don't know what's gotten into me,

Since I've met you.

Sincerely, Tenya Iida.

I cried listening to it. Tenya. He probably thinks he could love me. He does. He really thinks he could love me. He's going to be so fucking dissapointed. At lunch he's doing the regular hand chop shout thing. I act like I don't like it, but I think its adorable. 

I have Mina get him the next note. No one really questions Mina, how she knows things. I certainly don't. Iida wont pester her about who is sending him these love notes.

Dear Tenya Iida, 

To answer your question: I am gay. Not sure how I figured it out honestly. My parents are both very open and supportive. At a young age I knew what being gay was. I guess I just knew and didn't have to spend a whole lot of time coming to terms with it. Boys are hot. You're hot. For your information, you've been sending love letters to a boy. I guess I'm your first experiment with sexuality huh?

My day has been okay. You looked great today. I'm shameless with how much I admire you. Also: sorry Mina delivered this one to you. I wonder if you know who I am. If I've ever crossed your mind. 

Liquid Smooth by Mitski. Lyrics: 

I'm liquid smooth, come touch me, too, And feel my skin is plump and full of life

 I'm in my prime.

I'm liquid smooth, come touch me, too, I'm at my highest peak, 

I'm ripe. About to fall, capture me.

Sincerely, Secret Admirer

The next day Iida comes out of his room in an uproar. "Izuku have you see it? Have you see my empty CD's?" he asks.

Deku is barley awake. "Wh- what?" he replies, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. 

"Izuku I can't find them! I need them. It's important they're gone from my room."

Uraraka stands behind him and rubs his shoulder. "Hey slow down big guy. I have an empty CD you can use if you can't find them alright? I'm sure Tokoyami has a stack of his own too."

Iida groans. "This is urgent. I need it now."

"Why?" asks Deku.

"It just is Izuku."

Eventually they tear his room apart, and to no luck. Uraraka lends him the one empty CD she has. His urgency makes me feel special. He really wants to talk to me again, doesn't he?

~*~