day ten

~*~

"I feel sick," I say. 

Mina fixes my collar. "You'll be okay."

I gulp. You made a promise, I tell myself. Keep it.

The dance is actually really nice. People seem happy dancing with one another. I stay and sit at the tables, admiring the pretty dress and nice suits. Deku and Uraraka look so happy. I notice Momo and Todoroki have a thing going. Good for them. 

Iida sits down next to me. "Hey," he says.

"Hi." I pause. "You need something?" I ask.

He shrugs. "I'm just overwhelmed."

I take a gulp of what's in my cup. I wish it was alcohol, but it was just Pepsi. I decided it was best to sneak of and wait on the roof like I planned. If Iida paid attention, he'll know where I am. 

A few minutes go by, I pick at the skin around my nails. Below me I notice Tsuyu and Tokoyami are sneaking off to the dorms together. That's something I didn't notice was happening. A few more minutes go by. Kaminari stumbles out of the building making out with Shinsou. That however I expected. Kaminari always had the hots for Shinsou. 

Another ten minutes passes by. Another and another and another. Subconsciously my fists curl into balls and I slam them down on the concrete. "Where is he," I mumble to myself. 

This is why I'm not open to anyone. 

Deku and Uraraka kiss very softly and they giggle. "I love you," Deku says.

"I love you too."

I feel tears welling in my eyes. It's been an hour by now. It's begun raining, too. I'm soaked and stood up. Wonderful. And I can't stop crying. I gave him my entire heart on paper. Where is he The rain becomes more fierce. I'm dripping wet, and my clothing hopelessly clings to my body.

I'm starring over the edge of the building, cursing myself. I told him everything.

The door clicks behind me. 

It's him. "Is- is it you?" he asks. "What are you doing out here? It's pouring." He comes closer to me and he's only inches away from me. 

"It's me," I admit. 

He slams his lips against mine, engulfing me in a kiss so passionate. "It's you."

I nod. "I love you."

He chuckles. "I love you too, Bakugou."

~*~ 

y'all better hype yourselves up the next chapter is the last