Chapter 2

***SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT AHEAD***

My eyes open, and I raise my eyes level to the Seducer's eyes. Though I still don't have to pretend to be terrified, I still feel as if I was putting on an act.

Letting him take me to the couch, I stand in front of him as he places his hands on my waist and slowly slides his fingers down to my thighs, which send immediate shivers through my body.

I'm wearing rather skimpy clothing, as I was in my pajama attire and hadn't really expected a visitor.

I'm wearing a silk tank with a lace trim at the top, with velvet shorts. The shorts are quite short, and my ass slightly hangs out of them, and the top also hangs low.

Feeling conscious about how scandalous my clothes are, I cross my arms over my top, hoping it'll make me feel better.

I barely notice though, because his hand is traveling down my thighs and nearing my butt.

The Seducer's eyes stay locked with mine as he pushes me onto the couch and hovers over me. I keep my eyes on him as he raises his hand to my face and strokes my hair. He then caresses the side of my face as it looks like he's taking in my features.

The feeling of his fingers on my face sends tingles down my spine and I suck in a breath, trying to be subtle about it. He doesn't seem to notice, as his eyes travel across my face and then slowly down to my lips. He drops his eyes to my chest area and I press my lips together, uncomfortable but more almost...turned on.

He is so beyond attractive that when he took in my face, I could already feel the heat rising to my cheeks, and fought to calm down.

All of a sudden, I feel his strong arms wrap around my waist and rotate me to lie down on the couch. Startled, I find him on top of me, with his hands planted on either side of my head.

He looks into my eyes before lowering his head to the crook of my neck, and I feel hot air tickle my skin. Then I feel his lips on my collarbone, and they press into my skin before going lower and lower. Every kiss he gives me sends a shot of electricity through my whole body and I'm biting my lip, trying my best not to make a sound.

His lips reach the top of my breasts and he stops. I lift my head, trying to see why he paused. Then I realize.

He can't go close to private parts.

Trying to ignore the disappointment inside of me, I drop my head back down.

He crawls back up to me and brings his face so close to mine, one small move and our lips would be pressed together. My breath is hitches in the back of my throat, and all I can hear is the furious race of my heart beat, and it's so loud in my ears, I bet he can hear it too.

He stares at my lips, like he's trying so hard not to lower his head even more. I watch as he pulls himself away from my face and lowers his mouth to my ear.

I'm still holding my breath.

"I know you want me," he says in a low, seductive whisper, his fingers running down my arm and then my waist.

I'm so turned on.

"Don't hold back."

Doesn't hurt to try.

His fingers are sliding underneath my top and I arch my back, squeezing my eyes shut.

His touch is doing something to me, and I don't know how he's doing it. Every contact he makes with my skin sends heat and tingles all over me and I'm doing everything in my power to seem like it's not affecting me.

I'm breathing harder now, as his fingers slide higher and pass in between my breasts, as if going through some pathway that avoids touching them.

His hands reach higher and come out of my shirt, and eventually wraps around my neck, about to choke me. I can feel his arm underneath my tank, and it's brushing against my left breast.

Before he can do anything, I remember it's my chance to seduce him, so I reach up and place my hand on his chest.

The Seducer seems caught off guard by my sudden act and loosens his grip around my neck.

I may have to act turned on, but I already am. A lot. 

Raising myself up, I push him back so he's lying down, and I'm now on top of him. His eyes are dark, and he stares at me in confusion and surprise. Pulling the hair tie out of my hair and tossing it onto the floor, I let my long, brown hair drape around my shoulders.

I lean forward, putting my lips besides his ear like he does to me, and say, "My turn," in a soft whisper. He turns his head to look at me and we lock eyes. 

I swallow, nervous as to how this will turn out. 

His eyes hold mine and I flicker my gaze away, resting my hand on his chest. 

He keeps his eyes on me as I adjust my body so that my legs are on either side of his hips and my crotch is right on top of his. My eyes slightly widen when I feel that he has a boner, and it's a big one. 

Sucking in a breath, I straddle him, moving my hips around and unbuttoning his shirt at the same time. His shirt uncovers yet another hot sight. His chest is smooth and the perfect tan shade, with a gorgeous six back resting on his stomach. I take in his figure like I've just been shown beautiful artwork.

I look at him and notice he's frozen on the spot, his eyes locked with our parts pressed together. He looks like he's breathing hard and when I run my hand down his chest and near his crotch, his head falls back, like electricity shot right through him.

Now he knew how I felt. 

Rocking my hips back and forth on his dick, I keep my hand on his chest and the other on his knee. When our eyes meet, I flush immediately. I still can't get over how gorgeous he is. 

Snapping back to reality, I rock back and forth a little harder, letting out a fake moan. Glancing at the handsome man before me, I notice he's distracted, and immediately take my chance.

It's now or never.

Throwing my body off of him, I race for the door and fling it open, stumbling out of the house. While glancing behind me, I smash right into a body. 

Regaining my balance, I stare in front of me in utter panic. 

Two men tower over me, their tall, muscular build bulging through their black shirts. They both wear black cargo pants with bulky boots and dark shades covering their eyes. 

I step back, intimidated.

"Can't get away that easy, baby," a low voice purred behind me. 

I snap around to see the Seducer leaning against my door frame, his arms crossed in front of him. His eyes are bright green again, and his shirt is still unbuttoned. 

I open my mouth but nothing came out. Instead, I looked back at the two men in front of me, and then peered behind them, desperately hoping for an escape route. 

There is a black van parked on the road and I know there was no way out this time. I'm trapped. 

And I'm trapped for good. 

What do we think of the Seducer so far? Good or bad??

Hope you liked this chapter! If you did, don't forget to give it a vote!:)

Have a fab(ulous) day!