Chapter 4

I almost make it to the door when his hand clasps my arm and throws me onto the bed. I shriek, trying to jump of the bed, but he's already on top of me, pinning my arms down.

"Shhh," he says, as I take a whiff of beer from his breath, "I saw your hot ass walk in here and I had to get some of that."

I cringe, struggling against his grip.

"No, please let me go," I say, breathless. I kick and thrash under his grip, but his weight keeps me down.

"Ooh, she's feisty," he says, grinning, "Just how I like em'." 

He puts my wrists together so he can free one of his hands which begins to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. 

Shrieking, I keep thrashing, but I feel my body slowly becoming exhausted. But my adrenaline manages to keep me going. 

He pulls down his boxers and his hard member stands high in front of me. My eyes widen and I cross my legs, tight.

He starts to try and yank my shorts off when I hear a familiar man's voice from the door. 

I raise my head to see who it is and the man on top of me turns around to see who it is too.

It's The Seducer.

My eyebrows raise because I don't know whether this guy wants to join or save me.

"Get off her now," he demands. 

Relief floods through me, and I feel the man loosen his grip on me but not enough for me to throw him off me.

"Why should I?" the man says, amused. 

The Seducer steps in the room. 

"Don't make me throw some punches in here," he says, glaring at him. 

 The man scans The Seducer from head to toe, comparing his size to himself.

The Seducer is taller, more fit and muscled than the man and I think he realizes that soon enough, because he climbs off me as he pulls up his pants.

I exhale, getting off the bed. 

Traumatized, I just stand there, watching the man glare at The Seducer on his way out and the The Seducer rolling his eyes at him. 

Then his attention focuses on me and my heart jumps, forgetting how gorgeous he was. 

"They're not allowed to touch you until you're an actual sex-maid. You just got here, so you're not one yet," he explains.

I nod, slowly. Then realize he's the reason that just happened, and find my fists balling up.

 "I'm not even gonna say thanks because you're the one who kidnapped me and took me here, so get out," I say, my rage boiling.

The Seducer just laughs and I scowl. 

"What?" I snap.

"You try and act tough but I can tell you're scared," he says, simply. 

I'm taken aback at his comment. 

"Excuse me?" I say, not knowing what else to respond with. I didn't think he'd notice.

"You'll get used to it," he says, starting to reach for the door. 

I watch as he starts to close it behind him but then pauses.

"And there's no way out." 

~ The next morning ~