*1*

One month later

Annie's pov

"Annie can you email king Andrew? I need to... visit." Navi ask me as she types at the computer.

I quickly pull up my email and email the Pure blood kingdoms king, King Andrew.

I quickly type the email and send it. "It is sent."

A smile crosses my face as my phone buzzes. I pick it up smiling even more.

James❤: Hey babe, might be dropping in, in a couple of days for a week. Ready to see you."

I bite my lip as my face flushes. I quickly type in a response and send it.

My computer screen lights up and I quickly check the email.

King Andrew: we are excited to see Queen Navi.
Kind regards
King Acan

"The king says he is excited to see you." I smile at Navi but she just nods her head as she focuses on her computer screen. Then with out a word she stands and leaves the office.

I breath a sigh of relief. I wait a moment and then shut my laptop and stand and walk out.

I walk down the hall and up the stairs and open the door to my room, I sit down on the bed and let my head fall in my head.

After Navi killed my parents and sister, then burned the house down, I moved in to the castle.

I had mixed feelings about it.

My parents were not at all good parents. Not even decent. My sister, we had our days. We either got along good or hated each other. I honestly don't know my feelings about it, one moment I'm mourning and then the next I just feel neutral. Not exactly numb just, I don't know.

The thing that tears me up the most. Is Navi did it. Navi killed our parents and sister. Burned our childhood house down and laughed about it. I remember it like it was yesterday.

*
I had just finished setting up my lap top at the desk that used to be Navi's, her desk was now Bains old desk.

The door opens and I catch a smiling Navi, an uneasy feeling erupts in my stomach at the lifeless crystal blue eyes staring at me. The smile that plays with insanity, on her lips.

A giggle escapes her lips as she sits in the corner of my desk.

"So Annie, you're going to live in the castle with me now!" She throws her hands up as another excited giggle leaves her mouth.

I tilt my head, I don't see my mom and dad being okay with this. "What about our parents Navi, I don't see them being okay with that."

Of course I know Navi being Queen they couldn't just say no to her but still.

Navi tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "You don't have to ever worry about them again."

My eyebrows raise. "Navi what do you mean, just cause I'll be living here doesn't mean I won't see them."

A smirk takes over Navis lips and the insanity smirks with her.

A feeling of dread settles in my stomach.

"Navi what did you do?" I ask in a worried tone.