*5*

Annie's pov

"Navi!" I scream angrily as I rush up the stairs to her room. I don't even knock as I slam the door open causing Jacy to jump.

Navi looks back at me and smiles. "Hello sister!"

I glare at the smile on my sisters lips. "You have some explaining to do Navi."

"Don't talk to your que-"

"Out!" I scream at Jacy as I point to the door. Her eyes widen and she looks to Navi.

Navi nods her head and Jacy quickly walks out of the room. Navi stands from her bed as she walks to me. "Annie calm down what's wrong?

"What's wrong!" I shout at the audacity. "You killed innocent people! That is what is wrong!" I say as I poke her in the chest.

She glares at me for my actions.
"Really Annie? I haven't killed any innocent people."

"Really! What about Sam!" Navi tilts her head, more confusion fills her face.

"Who is Sam?"

I grit my teeth, Navi killed them, without even knowing their names.

"Sam is Hannah's younger brother!" I shout as my hands ball up to fist, my heart erupts into flames and I try to even my breathing so I don't explode.

How, how could she kill them.

"Oh them? I had to Annie! If I didn't they would have killed us!" Navi defends and my eyes widen at how sincere her voice is.

"How do you know that?" I question as I shake my head at her.

"Well I killed their daughter, it's only natural for them to want to get revenge!"

I roll my eyes at her crazy train of thought. "Navi, Sam was only 12 years old! His parents were not going to get revenge, they knew she was in the wrong!"

"Well I had to take precautions!" Navi yells as she crosses her arms and glares at me. "I couldn't just sit around and wait until they tried to kill you!"

"Ugh!" I yell as I put my hands through my hair and pull lightly. "You can't just kill people because you think they are going to kill you!" I shout at Navi.

"Plus you burned those people alive! Don't you know how painful that is!" Navi smirks as she rubbs her chin in thought.

"Well they deserved it I think."

Before I can even think my hand suddenly comes up as I back hand Navi. My eyes widen as her head whips to the side and a gasp leaves her mouth.

"Navi I'm so-" I'm cut off as my head whips to the side as Navi back hands me.

I look back at her as we look at each other wide eyed in shock.

"You slapped me."

"Well you slapped me first."

"Well your killing people" I face palm as I see I'm not going anywhere with this.

"Look I'm just trying to protect you Annie! Obviously being royalty is really dangerous." Knowing I can't reason with her I nod my head.

"I'm sorry for slapping you Navi." Navi gives me an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry for slapping you Annie." Navi then pulls me in for a hug.

I hold her tightly, wishing to have my little sister back. This was not her, this isnt my sister. I feel like I've lost both of my sisters. I finally pull back and smile at my her but its forced. "Okay I have to go," I sigh as Navi nods. I needed to get out, I felt like I couldn't breathe, my sister killed innocent people.