Bully (2)

Hello guys, I wanted to write another story today, but I won't be doing that everyday though. Cuz It takes a long time to write and edit it XC. I also drew the chapter thumb nail too :3 (Sorry it looks kinda weird cuz I can't draw guys and Link has on a baggy sweater.)

After the first day everything went fine.  Midna, Mipha, Link and Zelda were becoming closer friends.

    LINK P.O.V

The school day was great! My new friends are super nice to me, but none of them had signed up for the after school clubs. So, again I was alone. I walked to the archery club.  Yet again the teacher introduced me.  "Hello class, this is our new student Link.  If he needs assistance, please help him."  Mr. Ganon helped me find all the needed gear to start, then pointed to a group for me to join. People in group: Teba (group leader), Sidon, Saria, Groose and me. All of them waved except Groose.  I got slightly worried because Groose had bullied me in the last few days saying I was trying to steal Zelda away from him.  I wasn't, but he didn't believe me.

After class I saw Sidon run up to me, "Link! Want to hang out sometime?"  I stammered "s-sure!"  "Great!" Sidon said with much enthusiasm, and gave me his phone number.  I texted the number so Sidon would have mine.

Link: Hi this is Link

                          Sidon: Ok, Thanks :D

Link: np :3

                           Sidon: bye see you tomorrow at school ;D

Link: ok have a good night

                           Sidon: :D

I put away my phone and waved to Sidon, "bye Sidon." "Bye Link."  I walked home in a good mood.   Once I entered the door, my mom called out "Hi honey, how was school today?"

"It was good", I called back. "Did you hang out with your girlfriend today?" At that comment I felt my face grow warm. "MOM she's not my girlfriend she's my friend!" I said.  "Okay..." I

heard my mom mumble sarcastically. "Mommmmm I heard that!" I said as I ran up stairs. 

Once I was in my safe haven, I flopped down on my bed and looked around the room.

Link's room:

The walls were painted deep sky blue. There was a light gray carpet that covered the floor.  He had some old drawings up on his wall and a card from his younger sister Aryll on his desk.  In a pile near the desk was his backpack and school stuff. Near his bed was a dresser with lots of Hyrulian crests painted all over it. A few feet over from the door was his closet with lots of stuff on the floor. Most of it was clothing, but some of it was hangers and other items he thought he had lost. Near his window was where he dumped his band stuff.   Music books and paper were everywhere.

Oh! That reminds me I have to practice flute. I hopped off my bed and started to set up my flute so I could play the songs we were playing in band. Yesterday, we got a new piece called Rito Village. Rito Village was soooo calming, I almost zoned out when playing it.  Just as I started playing Aryll burst in.  "Hi Brother!!! OOOOO you're playing a song, let me listen please!"  I was thinking about declining but then she gave me the puppy dog eyes, my weakness.  Ahhhh, I think to myself.  I mumble "ok... "  Aryll hops up and down and hugs me, I hug back. I love my little sister she's so nice, caring, and fun, but sometimes she gets under my skin.

TIME SKIP>>>>>

After I'm done playing flute, I look back to see Aryll curled up on my bed.  She must have fallen asleep when I was playing. Smiling softly, I pick her up and carry her back to her bedroom gently tucking her under the covers. When back in my room I change into my pajamas and flop on my bed immediately going to sleep.

Old art :

Thanks fro reading this I really hope you like It C:

Word count: 698

Date: 8/9/2019

see ya later :DDDDDD