Zelda's Awakening

Hey guys, sorry this isn't a normal chapter. But I finished a book that was kinda sad But over all It was great! there where some harder themes in this book. The book is rated for audiences 14-18 years. I think you should check it out.  It is Every day By David Levithan. My chapter doesn't really follow a similar story but It dose have a sadder theme. (compared to the fluff in my regular story.) 

I feel faint, my whole body throbs. I will myself to stand to defend her to my final breath. It is my duty to protect her. King Rhoam, Zelda's father appointed me to protect her, but I'm not just protecting her because Rhoam told me to............ I'm.... I'm doing it because I love her.

Standing between her and the guardian, I prepare to die saving her, I stumble feeling a force push me back. I hear her faint yell "NO" then I'm blinded. She's done it, she's unlocked her power. Suddenly a new weariness hits me full force. I collapse onto the ground. Breathing has become hard, I feel my head being lifted. I hear barely audible speaking. I use my remaining strength to turn my head and gaze into her eyes. I want the last thing I see before I die to be her. Only her. Gazing into her eyes, they are like green beautiful emeralds, memories fill my mind, but only of her. I feel terrible leaving her all alone in this world to face the calamity. But, I feel deep within my soul we will meet again. My conscience fades. The sounds and feelings disappear into the darkness.

I hear a voice, it's distinctly feminine. What is it that she's saying? .....Open your eyes.... Open your eyes.... Wake up Link.... Sitting Up I look around taking It in.

                                                                                       FIN  

Hope you enjoyed this story next chapter will continue the other one! 

- Lillygames 

word count: 327

Date: 10/4/2019