Zelda?! 5)

Hello, Guys!!!! Sorry I wasn't posting for awhile I just was kinda busy! Btw warning Its super cheesy. I usually read this to my parent but for this one I couldn't cuz the cheese factor is 100% Or maybe It's just me being weird XD 

Zelda P.O.V

I run home, Omg! So many things were running through my mind. One, Link has a sister. Two, she thinks we're Cute together. At the thought of me and Link being a thing, my face heats up. Boy, am I glad they went home.

TIME SKIP>>>>>

"Zelda, there you are, we were looking for you!" Link, Mipha and Midna said. I glanced over at them, mainly Link. My whole face turned as bright as the blood moon. Midna and Mipha smirked as I ran off. What's wrong with me?! I can't be around Link without blushing.

I can't like him, I just can't, we're only friends. As I ran, I realized it was the first period, I sat right next to him in band. My face was probably so red, I could feel it on the tips of my ears. As soon as I ran into the auditorium, I dropped off my stuff and rushed to the bathroom. I quickly washed my face with cold water trying to stop blushing. I can't be blushing around him, I can't ruin our friendship. I looked in the mirror and I couldn't see the red as much. *Phew, I can go back not looking weird. Link waves over to me. I wave back (not blushing thankfully!)

Midna P.O.V

In Ms. Sariah's class (language arts) when we were taking a test, I was talking to Mipha about how Zelda was acting today.

"Mipha, did you see Zelda's face when she saw Link?" (Midna)

"Yah, wonder what's up with that?" (Mipha)

"You don't think she likes Link do you?" (Midna)

"OMG, THEY WOULD BE SOOOOO CUTE TOGETHER!" (Mipha)

"You really like the fluff don't you" (Midna)

"OF COURSE, WHO WOULDN'T" (Mipha)

"Ok Mipha, calm down" (Midna)

"WE GOTTA TELL SIDON AHHHHHHHHH" (Mipha)

"Ok????" (Midna)

"Midna, Mipha stop talking when taking a test!"

"Sorry Ms. Sariah."

Zelda P.O.V (TIME SKIP>>>>>)

YES! It's lunch time. I run to the lunch room and stop suddenly as I see Mipha, Midna and Sidon whispering excitedly. What are they doing...? I walk up holding my lunch. They all turn and look at me with really big smiles, even Midna?! What's going on Midna never really smiles like that. Must be something good. "What's up guys" I ask. Mipha says "oh nothing interesting" that one line makes me suspicious. "Guys let's eat," Midna complains. *sigh that's more like the Midna I know.

I pull out my sandwich hungrily. Then, Link sits right next to me. "Hey Zel, you ok you seem different today." I looked up at his face to see concern in his amazing, sky blue eyes.

ZELDA DON'T THINK THAT WAY HE'S JUST A FRIEND I scold myself. Why must I like my friend. My face turns bright red. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I stand up so quickly I make him jump. Then I run out of the cafeteria to the bathroom. Slamming the stall door shut, I breathe deeply.

Again sorry about not posting in awhile XC HOPE YOU ENJOYED

(its kinda short cuz I usually write at night so... ya XD)

Date: 9/15/2019

Word count: 534