Feelings? (3)

HELLO GUYS! :D Tonight I felt like writing a story :D ( I usually write these at night) I hope you enjoy this story :DDD  I've decided to alternate each P.O.V with each chapter.  So next will be Link's P.O.V.!  Also, I just found out that you can put emoji's in your writing ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ (sorry XD)

Zelda P.O.V.

It had been a week since Link had joined Hyrule high.  I enjoyed his company. The thought of him making friends and opening up to others made me happy.

That night when I got home, I checked my texts. Turns out Link made a new friend! I'm really happy for him.

Link: GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOTTA TELL YuU SOMEDHING GOOd 😀

All of us: Ok!! Spill dem beans

Link: I MADE a NEw FRIAND IN ARCHERY!!!

I mumbled to myself he must be typing fast because he's making lots of typos.

All of us: Who!

Link: His name is Sidon!  He's super nice!

Mipha: You met Sidon?

Link: ya?

Mipha: he's my baby brother :) glad you two became friends

Mipha: This is Sidon, how are you.

Link: Great!!!

Link: See ya guys at school tomorrow! 😊😊😊😊😊

All of us: Ttyl 😜

TIME SKIP>>>>>

At lunch Sidon came to sit with us.  I glanced over to see Link smiling at all of us. For some reason when I saw him smile my stomach started to flutter. No, Zelda I thought, you can't like him he's your friend and nothing more. After the bell rang we all had to scurry off to our classes.

Mipha, Link, Sidon, and I all sprinted towards the gym. "Morning Mr. Ghirahim!"  

"Morning class!" 

"It's time for the stretches" he sang.  I groaned.  I was very inflexible and that mixed with stretches everyday didn't go too well. After the super painful stretches, it was time to split up in teams for soccer. Mr. Ghirahim called out the teams:

Team one

Zelda (Captain/goalie), Mipha(Mid), Link(Defense), Groose(Forward), Ruto(Defense), Teba(Mid), Revali(Forward)

Team two

Sidon(Captain/goalie), Agatha(Defense), Zant(Forward), Daruk(Forward), Yunobo(Defense), Riju,(Mid), Urbosa(Mid)

I ran after Mipha and Link not wanting to be left to fend off Groose by myself. I stood In line between Mipha and Link, and Groose started trying to flirt with me. "Hey Zel, ya know you look great today" he said with a smirk.  I glared and turned my head the other way. "Come on Zel, don't act like that I know you like me."  Link started to speak "she's not into you, so can you leave her be?"

I was so surprised that Link stood up for me.  Mipha and I exchanged glances in shock.  Groose glared at Link as if saying to back off.  "Stay outta my way new Boy" Groose growled at Link. The two boys glared ferociously at each other. Groose looked like he was about to tackle Link when Mr. Ghirahim blew the whistle to tell us to start.

Groose started out with the ball and kicked it to Revali, who ran up the line towards Team Two's goal.  Groose ran up for the pass and Mipha was behind, just in case he needed to drop.  Revali tried passing the ball to Groose, but Riju intercepted the pass. She weaved in and out until she saw Zant. "Zant Here!" she booted the ball towards him.  Zant got the ball and called to Daruk.  "LINK INTERCEPT THE PASS" I yelled.  Link nodded and with surprising speed ran up to Zant and stole the ball from him passing to Mipha, who passed it to Groose. He looked up to see Revali setting up for a goal.  "REVALI!" Groose said as he smashed the ball into the air.  Revali skillfully got the ball and did a trick of his own.  He kicked the ball with such speed all we saw was a blur and the ball flying through the air and gliding into Team Two's net.  Mr. Ghirahim yelled "GOAL!!!!!" We all cheered for Revali.  "I know my skills are what made us get that goal" he gloated.  I rolled my eyes as my team got ready for the next play.  Zant started off with the ball and kicked it so hard Mipha had to dive to the floor to escape it from hitting her. I saw the ball speeding towards my face. Then out of nowhere, Link took the hit. The ball collided with his stomach.  I saw Link on the ground holding his stomach. Mr. Ghirahim blew the whistle and everyone besides Groose ran over to see of Link was okay. Mipha, Sidon, Zant and I sat next to him.  His breathing was weird. Mr. Ghirahim said the ball had knocked the wind out of him. Zant repeatedly apologized.

Mr. Ghirahim dismissed us so we could take Link to the sidelines and called across the room "make sure he takes deep breaths, it will help.   If he doesn't feel better, take him to Nurse Medli."  Zant kept apologizing.  Mipha and I comforted him as he breathed in and out.  After awhile Link's breathing became more normal. Everyone was relieved.

After Link felt better, Mr. Ghirahim told him to relax a bit. Agatha sat out so we would have an even amount of players.  After a few more plays, the bell rang.  Mipha and I walked out of the gym, "Bye Link! Talk to you later." Before I knew what I was doing, I ran over and hugged him and said  "feel better soon."  I let go and ran back over to Mipha.  My heart was pounding, did I really just do that?!  My face better not be red I thought. 

I hope you liked this :DDDDD  Just to tell you guys I don't really have a scheduled upload date sorry 😬. 

Date: 8/14/2019

Word count: 959

BYEEEEEEE!