Questions... 6)

HELLO PEEPS,  I hope you like this story. I'm writing cuz I'm bord at home being sick.... 

Being sick sucks... welp enjoy this XD. Next chapter will be more exiting. Hope you like the the art ;D 

 Link P.O.V

Gotta get home... *Huff huff..... Did I do something wrong to make Zelda mad? Why won't she talk to me? Whenever she saw me her face would turn bright red, and she would run away. Gosh Link, what's wrong with you? You made your friend mad at you.

"Hey Link, how was your day!" Aryll bursts through my thoughts, "you look like you just came out of a different world, whatcha thinking about?"

"Sorry Aryll, gotta go do homework." I run to my room slamming the door behind me. I lay on my bed. Should I text Zelda? No.... she's probably still mad at me if she avoided me all day. Uggggg...why are girls so complicated?!

FLASH BACK------- "Hey Zel, you ok, you seem different today." I watch as her face turns bright red even to the tips of her ears. She jumps up and runs out of the cafeteria.

Link...Link...Link! "come on snap out of it!" I look up to see Aryll hovering over my face. "W-what?" "Its dinner time ,come on!" I sit up to follow Aryll.

TIME SKIP>>>>>

"Link? Honey you ok?" Mom says in a worried tone.

"Mom.. can I ask you something?"

"Sure honey" Mom says.

"Zelda was acting weird today, she kept avoiding me. Also her whole face would turn red, do you think I made her mad?" I ask.

Aryll pipes up "Link, stop being stupid and think!"

"Aryll! Don't call your brother stupid!" mom scolds.

Aryll giggles "sorry Link."

It hits me, wait... could Zelda like me, like, like like me? As in have feelings more than friendship!? I feel my face heat up. "W-why would s-she l-like m-m-me?!"

"Honey, you're really nice and have a great personality, so I can see why she would like you. You're a likeable person."

Aryll says, "Told ya so, I knew you would be a cute Ship! Gotta think of a ship name" she grins evilly.

I look at her in disbelief, "W-what!!!"

"ZELINK" she screams!

I stand up and run out of the room. I can hear Aryll cheering "Zelink" all the way to my room. I sit on my bed trying to rid my face of the red hue. I breathe deeply. 

Date: 9/24/2019

Word count: 410