Lullaby

He inhaled slowly, breathing in the pleasant scent of lemon drops and cinnamon. It was an alluring smell, one that Grindelwald noticed the moment he entered the room. And when that delicious aroma mingled with the sweat from their bodies, as it did on a night like tonight, it became the most exotic, arousing scent he'd ever encountered.

The bedsheets rustled against his skin, cool fabric flowing like water over his heated body. He shifted slightly, and felt his partner's lips against his neck. It was enough to make him moan with pleasure, his fingertips gliding across Dumbledore's chest, pulling him close, heart against heart in darkness.

"Don't tease me, Albus," he growled, his eyes flashing dangerously in the moonlight.

There was a pause, a single breath, and Dumbledore chuckled.

This man, with his shock of white hair and two different colored eyes, had captured his heart. To some he was terrifying, a threat to every living thing on earth. And perhaps that's why he felt drawn to him in the first place. But when they were alone, with nothing but a sliver of moonlight and a narrow strip of fabric separating them, this fierce man became something entirely different.

Grindelwald relaxed in his embrace, his eyes closed as Dumbledore stroked his hair. "Albus," he murmured, his voice low and drowsy. "I want you to sing to me. Sing to me my favorite song, the one we both know and love."

"Certainly, Gellert." Dumbledore cleared his throat, his fingers combing through Grindelwald's hair as a soothing song poured from his lips. "Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr."

"Yes," Grindelwald murmured sleepily. "I'm your soft kitty." He then leaned over and whispered in Dumbledore's ear, "Meow."