Wet & Wild

Storm clouds raced across the horizon, unleashing a torrent of rain as the thestral drawn carriage flew through the air. The passengers inside the carriage hadn't the slightest clue what Grindelwald was planning. It wasn't until the dark wizard's features began to shift and contort that they realized something was wrong. And by then it was too late.

Grindelwald seized the reins, wind whipping his rain soaked hair into his face. He was certain those fools he'd left behind had drowned when he drove the carriage under the freezing waters. His loyal servant Abernathy had come close to blacking out, his vision blurring as Grindelwald's hand closed around the chain, forcefully removing the pendant before returning to the driver's seat.

He was free. After six long months he had finally escaped. There was only one thing left to do now that he'd managed to free himself from that wretched prison.

.oOo.

Albus Dumbledore was relaxing in his living room when he heard a knock at the door. The sound was subtle, tugging him away from his book, and slowly he lifted his gaze, wondering who might be calling at this late hour of the night.

He set his book on the coffee table, the knock sounding again, louder this time, as he made his way across the living room.

"Just a moment," he said, announcing his presence to the visitor on his doorstep.

Albus turned the doorknob, and there in the rain stood Gellert Grindelwald.

There was a pause, the both of them staring at each other. Rain continued to drum a steady rhythm on the rooftop, dripping and running from Grindelwald's platinum blond hair.

"Good evening." A smirk spread across Grindelwald's face. He held his arms out at his sides, palms facing upwards to show that he wasn't armed. "Your soft kitty is home." He then leaned forward and added in a sultry tone, "Meow."

Albus couldn't help the chuckle that rose in his throat. "More like my wet pussy is home."

"Go ahead and laugh, Albus, because this is the only wet pussy you'll be getting tonight," quipped Grindelwald.

"That's quite alright. You know I've always preferred the company of fine fellows, and you're the finest one of all." He then put his arm around his partner and led him inside, giving him a seat in front of the fireplace and a warm cup of tea.