Thank you!!!!!!!!! (Author note)

Okay, I am so shocked, surprised and excited right now. There aren't words for how happy I am right now. I was looking through my stories today and I saw that there are 14.5K people have seen/read this story and I can't believe it.

All I can say is thank you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! you have no idea what this means to me. I never thought that one of my stories would get this much attention. One of my stories Just a Little Joke got just over 9k and I thought that, that was impressive because all the other stories only had like 100 or so odd. I thought if any of my stories would reach 10k then it would be that one, then I check it today and Just a Little Joke is nearly at 10k but not quite, then I thought I'd check the others just out of curiosity and I see that this one is at 14.5k! How did this even happen?!

I honestly have no clue what made so many people start to read it, why people seem to like it so much but know that it means the world to me. Thank you all for your support, your lovely comments, and I hope that the awaited ending to this story is worth all your love and support.

Till next time, see you soon!!

P.S. I don't know where the image at the top comes from, I just felt it looked like an anime version of Arthur lol XD