Announcement (Author Note)

First, I'd like to apologise. I know that a lot of you have been begging me to update and I'm sorry that this is just an author note but I feel I should explain why updates haven't happened as of yet.

Okay the first thing you should probably know about me is that I am a University student with deadlines that I have to meet. I am working very hard to finish my work as soon as possible (but carefully as I want to get good marks) to start updating as soon as I can. With everything that's going on right now, plus the Easter break, I'm curtain I'll be updating soon.

Okay, the next thing I wanted to say is I have started the next few chapters. I will continue writing them in-between my Uni work, this way I will have a few chapters lined up that I can post in the meantime, before I can really focus on them and hopefully update more regularly. All I ask is a little more patients from all you lovely readers who have been so kind and patiently waiting for an update all this time.

Lastly, something very important to me. The thing that is very important to me is all of you. You have all been so kind and supportive of my stories. Leaving wonderful comments, helping me to improve my work by pointing out spelling mistakes. Encouraging me to continue because you think I'm a good writer. It means so much to me. Every time I see that someone has commented on my story, favoured it, added it to their reading list or started following me makes me so happy. So, I wanted you all to know that it means a lot. I do my best to get around all the comments to give my thanks but I'm sure I've missed some here and there which is why I felt it important to let you all know here.

Plus, I was very shocked the other day. So much so I actually cried. This story has reached 34.5k readers!!!! You guys have no idea how much this means to me. I never imaged any of my stories would get 100 people reading it, let alone 34.5k. Out of all my storied 'Just a Little Joke' is almost at 10k and I thought that that story was the favourite. That it would be my most popular story. Then, just, last week I check to see if it has hit that target yet which it hasn't, and thought I may as well check the others. Only to find that this story has reached 34.5k!! It's literally the best feeling in the world. I can't thank you all enough. I'm so happy that so many of you are reading this and enjoying it. Thank you all so much!

Hoping to update soon! Until then! 😊💜😍😄