Day 1: Ginza | Part 2

Ginza, Tokyo

(12:25am)

"Hisashiburi, Yuki-chan." Long time no see, Yuki-chan.

With a raised hand, I took a cautious step forward. I touched his face to see if he was real. When my fingertips met his right cheek and felt its warmth, I gasped and took a step back.

"Anata wa..." You're...

"Forgot about me already?" he asked, with a chuckle.

I didn't say anything. I still couldn't believe my eyes.

Gone were the silver white hair, replaced with its natural dark color. He looked even more regal with his black suit and open-collared black button up shirt. It contrasted well with his pale white skin, making him look like he just stepped out of a magazine shoot.

Was he always this tall?

"Are you alone?" he asked, looking around the deserted street.

Was his voice always this deep?

"Yuki-chan?"

Were his eyes always this dazzling?

"Daijobu?" Are you okay?

I blinked. I was about to shake my head 'no' when I decided otherwise because I was still trying not to vomit.

"I don't know where my friends went," I managed to mumble. "I'm trying to find them."

He tilted his head, letting his cute side show. Seeing him now made me realize how much I missed him. If only I wasn't dizzy, I would've jumped in happiness and hugged him tight. But if I did that now, I just might end up barfing all over him.

Yeah, that wouldn't be a good second first impression.

"Did you try calling them?"

I frowned. "No." Why didn't I think of that?

Pulling out my phone, it automatically unlocked after recognizing my face. And would you look at that, the screen opened to the photo of us from three years ago that I didn't get to close when I showed it to the girls earlier.

Oh, my goddddd. I hope he didn't see ⁠—

"Isn't that from –"

"Nothing," I quickly said. "It's nothing."

Since I was too out of it to scroll and find their names, I asked Siri to call Hikaru. She didn't answer. Then, I tried calling Eiko. She was out of reach. Lastly, I called Ayaka. As the oldest and most responsible of us four, she answered right away.

"Yuki!" she cried, sounding very relieved. "Doko?!" Where are you?!

I scoffed. "Watashi? Minna doko?" Me? Where are you guys?

"We're back at the bar. I told you to stay put while I went out to get Hikaru and Eiko. They were gone too long from getting some fresh air, remember?"

"Oh." Letting out a sheepish laugh, I said, "I forgot."

"Where are you? Hikaru called her driver, he's picking us up at any minute."

I looked around and tried to see anything familiar, but I was still too drunk to recognize any of the closed buildings.

Defeated, I murmured, "Shiranai." I don't know.

A hand reached out in front of me. I raised my head and looked at the man I always secretly longed for. Wah, he was no longer just a 'guy.' He was now a man.

A manly man...

A manly cute man...

Right, so I'm still drunk.