~ Chapter 4 ~

Warnings for: Strangulation and mentions of abuse, noncon, violence, 'claiming', and mental manipulation.

Most things are implied and referenced to throughout the chapter, especially towards the end, although the 'strangulation' part is in a small section near the end, encased in a line of tildes (~), so tread carefully!

Greetings! I've been slacking a bit on this fic, mostly since I've been super busy with life and stuff. There's 2 main things I gotta tell you bout my life before we start this fic-

My brother just graduated from the US Army! He's now Private Nate OurLastName! We got to hang out with him for the weekend :>

Also my family is,,, getting a pubber.

These pics were taken by her old owner

These pics were taken by her old owner. She's a 7 week old schnauzer puppy. We're getting her this evening, and she's gonna be named either Molly or Luna. She's gonna be the family doggo.

Keep in mind there hasn't been a dog in this house for years since my younger brother is deathly allergic to dogs. But she's 100% hypoallergenic! Yay!

Anyway, this chapter is a little rushed, my apologies. We only got 6 more chapters and an epilogue left! Then I can shift my focus to another Sanders Sides fic I've been having ideas for.

Word count: 1076

Take it easy, my dudes ♡

----

Remus started to cry.

He had moved Logan to his bed, just now seeing the extent of his injuries. His poor friend had bruises everywhere, and bites on his neck. Remus struggled to get composure, moving to make Logan some soup. He decided he's go get Patton soon, because Patton is so much better at cooking than him.

"Oh Lo, what happened?"

Remus pondered, sitting on his desk, legs curling to his chest, waiting for his portable microwave to finish reheating some chicken noodle soup he had the other day.