~ Chapter 6 ~

Trigger Warnings: Sexual undertones, undressing, kissing, talk of sex and vague mentions of sexual assault, mentions of Virgil

There are two smutty scenes in this one! There's general talk of smexy times throughout the chapter, so if you aren't a fan of that, skip this chapter! The actual acts are skipped, but the lead-up and romances are mostly there. I will put small warnings when it gets a little too steamy ;)

Hello! It's been a while, huh? I've been going through a lot the past few months, but I'm getting better. I even cut contact with my slightly toxic ex 3 months back, ain't that fun? But I'm back! ..hopefully.

Note! This fic is outside of canon (duh) so the stuff from Putting Others First doesn't apply here. Deceit is named Damion, not [SPOILERS] Janus.

Also! I'm going to be writing Normally™, with actual dialogue imbedded in the scenes, and not out free-floating. Perhaps it's cuz I've stopped roleplaying that my brain wants to use actual grammatical structure? So like, what characters say will be with them, if that makes sense, and all speech will use two quotation marks, and not vary depending on the speaker. Perhaps, if I ever do a rewrite of this fic in the future, I'll implement proper grammar throughout.

P.S., enjoy the fluff n smut cuz next chapter is gon be angsty 👀👀

ALSO I thought my ending thing was the same every chapter but uh- I have four versions?

"Stay safe my dudes! ♡" "Take is safe, my dudes ♡" "Take it safe, my dudes ♡" "Take it easy, my dudes ♡"

I'll uh.. just pick one at random lol.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter! Updates will be spotty, but imma try to post more.

Word count: 2,197

Stay safe, my dudes ♡

——

"Hey Roman!"

Roman sighed and sat up, stretching out his arms and rolling onto his side. "What do you require, my prince." He asked gruffly, half asleep.

Patton, who was comfortably curled up on the bed beside him, grinned and bopped his nose. "Just wanted to see your beautiful face, dearie," Morality said, shifting closer. "Also, it's nearly seven, we have to get up soon." He added, pressing his body against Roman and hiding his face into the crevice of Roman's neck.

Roman wrapped an arm around Patton, his heart rate speeding up at the close proximity. Patton was warm, and snuggly, and Roman couldn't feel happier.

Patton snickered softly. "Why is your heart going so fast?" He asked, although the knew the answer.

"No... no reason," Roman whispered, his nose pressed into Patton's fluffy hair. Smelled of cookies and honey...

They shared a comfortable silence. Roman broke it, "why must we awake so soon?"

Patton pulled away, ignoring Roman's resistance, sitting up. "Oh, it's cuz we gotta make breakfast for everyone. Jam and toast for Logie, blueberry muffins for Dee, waffles for me, eggs and bacon for you... What does Remus like?"

Roman frowned. "I dunno. Perhaps you could just make some eggs and bacon for him as well." He suggested, not wanting Patton to overload himself with work.

"Alrighty. And Virge.. forgot. He gets nothing. He can make it himself, the.. the bastard." Patton said bitterly, happy expression crashing.