녹이다

You woke up with a splitting headache and your hair all in your face

You woke up with a splitting headache and your hair all in your face. As you tried to move the hair out of your face you quickly remembered where you were.

After they had tied you up and drugged you in a Dodge Charger, Jisung, as you had learned his name, had taken you into the interrogation room.

A really tall man with burns on his arm and his neck had come in a practically tortured you, he said he honestly didn't want to hurt "Taeil's baby sister," but his leader was forcing him.

He hit you, sliced your thigh, and stun shocked you with a taser. Afterwords your shirt was so bloody that he had to take it off, so right now you were sitting tied to a chair, in your bra, and bloody.

Wasn't the most desired situation.

Right now you were hopping around on the chair, well scuffing the floors with louds scratching sounds as you used your body force to move, towards a knife that had been used to cut you.

Your thought was if you could get to the knife and turn around just enough, you could cut your hand free, then cut you ankles free, then escape and stab whichever hoe tried to touch you. You still had Minho's card in your bra so once you got free you could 'don snatch' a phone off of someone.

As you were getting closer to the tables of weapons, you heard footsteps coming from down the hall, signaling that someone was coming. Startled, you started to shuffle faster, wrong move because that tipped over the chair, making you face plant.

"Really," the voice said as it opened the door, "I knew my sister was an idiot, just not this big of an idiot." You rolled your eyes.

Your brother was 19 when you last saw him, and you were twelve, so that meant he was 25 now, geez he missed a lot of your childhood.

"Y/n I wanted to be with you while you grew up, but I couldn't for reason I want to explain, but can't," Taeil said, "so I watched you instead i-" you cut him off.

"Taeil where did you go." You said softly. He raced over to you and pick the chair upright. He looked at the scuff marks on the floor and looked at you new position.

"Y/n that's something I can't explain to you right now." You frowned.

"Call me Lee." Taeil's eyebrows raised.

"No, I'm not speaking that horrid name again." You furrowed your eyebrows. You didn't say anything in reply. 

"Y/n, please I'm going to untie you." You looked past him with no reply, letting your eyes glaze over.

"Y/n... don't play this game." You still didn't respond. You could now feel your bleeding lip and bloody nose start to run down your face.

"Lee." You looked at him.

"Do what you were going to and untie me," you said, slicing your words to a more staccato articulation. Taeil ripped a knife from his belt and cute the ties on your wrists and arms.