끝의 계획

Well this has escalated quickly

From nearly breaking your neck when you first reunited with Minho to now needing to take down one of the most powerful gangs to start taking down a whole ass corrupted system.

In conclusion your life was fucked up and you were fucked.

But at least you had Felix and the rest of your family. Right?

WRONG.

Nah you still had Felix, but one, Taeyong had been in a depressive mood and got angry over little things.

Doyoung was preoccupied with fixing the breaking down leader. Jungwoo was too quiet to be any help. Jaehyun blocked you. Taeil was clingy and worried too much, and also broke down every five seconds over Haechan so you were comforting him more. Haechan was dead. Ten had also blocked you. Kun was preoccupied with WayV. Winwin was also a depresso. Lucas was a flirty depresso. Mark was dead. So that was NCT U in a nutshell.

Yoongi was being a lazy ass. Namjoon was distant. Jungkook was awkward as fuck. Jimin was a hoe. Hobi was too busy trying to bother Yoongi. Tae was weird. Jin was arrogant.

Chan locked himself up. Jisung panicked every five seconds. Hyunjin was arrogant #2. Jeongin was big baby energy and wanted to cuddle and cry ever five minutes, Seungmin was mean, Minho was stuck in Korea with Woojin. Changbin was malfunctioning.

Hongjoong was either always awake and working or passed out and dying. Seonghwa was too busy trying to contain Ateez. Yunho and Mingi always clung to each other. Yeosang had blocked you. San was depresso and clingy with Wooyoung, and Jongho highkey scared you.

Johnny had isolated himself and never talked to anyone, Yuta was always cooing over Winwin.

Jaemin was even more addicted to caffeine. Jeno was always with Jaemin, crying. Renjun was either alone, sleeping, or beating up some random dummy. Chenle and Jisung always spent time together in a room, not talking to anyone but each other.

Taehyun has blocked you. Beogmyu was big sad #1, Kai big sad #2. Soobin was stressed, depressed and an anxiety mess, and Yeosang was well.... Yeosang.

It was a train wreck.

Everything was broken.

And the only emotion that the allies could channel together was Anger and Sadness.

In conclusion you weren't the only one fucked.

"Everyone sit down we have important things to discuss," Doyoung called while Namjoon stood behind him. Namjoon might've been more powerful and mentally smart, but Doyoung was more calculating and logical, making him the better strategist overall.

"No," Ten said glaring at the boy as the two locked eye contact.

"Bitch," Doyoung snapped, "I will literally walk out of here without sharing any plans and let you all get killed."

"No you wouldn't," Taeyong sighed, "we all know your a good person."

Doyoung shook his head.

"Everybody just shut up," Chan snapped, growing more irritable by the second.

Everybody did just that, silenced at his unusual outbreak of anger. Chan was peaceful and never yelled or snapped. This was a change.

"Ok," Doyoung sighed. "So the plan is for NCT U and NCT 127 to stick together, Dream and WayV sticking together. Those two will fight the larger gangs/groups. Stray Kids will stick together and same goes for Ateez and BTS and TxT."

You nodded. It finally started to make sense. For once people were actually staying in their gangs.

"Moon Lee," Namjoon said, "you are going to move around help out where you can, since you don't have a definite gang."

Wait.

You were going alone?

Well that was gonna suck ass.

"Moving on," Doyoung said, "their isn't a definite plan. Just NCT 127/U go in through the front right where we normally go in. NCT Dream/WayV go in by where the 1600m race track is. Ateez go in through the back, where the bar and truck entrance. BTS go in from the top balcony. Stray Kids go in from the two sides. Y/n. Raise hell."

You shuddered, but Felix's arms wrapped around your body, heaving you closer to him.

"It'll be alright," he whispered, "you got me, I won't let anything happen again okay?"

"Please don't say that," you said, "that was what Mark said to me before the mission."

Silence filled the air as small talk hung around the two of you.

"Okay," he replied, "I won't. But know that nothing will separate us. You won't be getting rid of me that easily."

"Unfortunately," you giggled as you turned around and snuggled into his chest.

He smirked and played with your hair, his small hands embracing you.

The two of you walked out, hands on each other's.

"Lee," he stuttered, "I uhm I lo-,"

"FELIX HURRY UP WE HAVE TO GO!"

You smiled.

"It's ok," you said, "you can say it later."

He smiled and kissed your hand turning around, you doing the same walking back into Jin's car. 

But Felix was scared.

"I don't think there will be a next time."