공포

Y/n POV You had gotten a notification from Jisung that he had escaped

Y/n POV
You had gotten a notification from Jisung that he had escaped. How he did it, you didn't want to know, but you were glad he was home. Apparently he was unharmed, so preparing a hospital room was unnecessary.

At the moment you were all currently sitting in the living room while Chan held Minho who was on FaceTime and lectured you on your and Felix's relationship.

"Never in my life would I imagine my cousin dating a fucking dumb ass like this," Minho bantered while Felix was either defending himself or staying silent. You were just laughing.

Everyone else was watching the 'attack Felix' show until Hyunjin got a text.

"Guys," he yelped while jumping off of Seungmin and to the door, "Jisung's here!"

Minho glared and hung up as Woojin's voice rung out from his side of the phone.

Everybody else got up and raced to the door to find Jisung smiling and the very person he got arrested because of by his side.

"Felix get my gun," Chan said as Jisung's eyed widened, Felix racing off as Seungmin pulled out a scalpel and Jeongin ran off to the computer room.

You raced forward and tackled Xiumin to the ground, Jisung screaming in the background as you pummeled your fists into the older man.

Jisung was trying to pull you off, but everyone else was pulling him off of you, allowing you to continue you your fury.

You didn't stop until Jisung yelled, "WOULD YOU STOP HE HELPED ME ESCAPE AND HE'S SWITCHING SIDES!!!"

You paused as Felix came back with the gun to take in the scene in front of him. Your hand was raised above Xiumin's face who laid there only staring up at you as your body straddled his. Jisung's arms wrapped around your other arm that was pinning the older man down, Changbin pulling Jisung back to allow you to beat Xiumin up.

"Ask him," Jisung sobbed as everyone looked at you expectantly, "ask him about EXO and the whole plot! Ask him why he left!"

You shrugged Jisung off and got up, stepping over the 29 year old who sat up and wiped the blood that began to trickle off of his nose.

Changbin and the others stared at you in confusion.

"Explain then."

Chan nodded and grabbed Xiumin up with the help of Hyunjin and dragged him to the Hospital wing.

While Seungmin bandaged his now broken nose up while you and Chan fired questions at him of which he answered with no hesitation.

"Last one," you said feeling guilty of yourself popping off on him, "what is EXO's plot?"

"They aren't in control of themselves," he started, "we were told to do everything from the beginning. From killing your mom to making an impact on each of your lives, we were told."