탄토

You walked over to the gun rack and grabbed two M1911's and some bullets

You walked over to the gun rack and grabbed two M1911's and some bullets. Guns were key in attack missions since snipers loved to stay up in stairs and shoot down on people, fucking snakes.

Johnny stood behind you in shock and disturbance but you ignored that and continued to walk away.

You then turned to the knife rack.

Ok. So knives were more bloody, but at the same time you had learned that they fit your style more. While some people depending on strength or power, you depended on your stealth and spread, and your manipulation and deception. You were a woman, and most ignorant sexist pieces of shit never would think of having the throat slit open by one small 19 year old girl.

You grabbed a barbed knife and put it in one of the open holsters that's was wrapped around you thigh. You had a bulletproof vest on over your black cropped turtle neck which was long sleeved. You wore sweatpants because you never really wore anything else and didn't really own anything else.

You had a harness on around your waist, which was where you shoved the two guns. You then grabbed four daggers and put two in each in two of the three slots in the 'thigh-holsters.' One more slot, which you, of course, left empty.

You looked over and saw Taeyong grabbing two Katakana's.

Great.

You had an old fashioned asian guillotine wielder. Katakana's weren't like the old French saw, but sometimes you viewed them as very similar. They were old, deadly, and used abnormally in Asian culture, more specifically, Japanese culture.

Felix of course was going ham with the guns while Mark and Jaehyun looked mildly concerned for him.

"You sure you don't want something bigger," a raspy voice said from next to you.

You grimaced as you had forgotten Changbin was a knife type of guy.

"I'm pretty sure," you said awkwardly. It had been awkward and uneasy since the Taemin incident. Felix had taken the news a little better, the only part really phasing him was the fact that Changbin had tried to kill you off.

For you, the whole god damn thing disturbed you.

1.) someone in SKZ, which was the one group you trusted the most next to NCT and Ateez, had tried to kill you off.

2.) He had a thing for your boyfriend, and that thing was kinda extreme.

3.) he could kick ass and was still hostile towards you, and your knowingness of his flaming gay hadn't helped.