Chapter 5 - Bitch I might be

I loved this time of night. The air was so crisp and clean, everything was so quiet. I kind of felt like it was only me in the whole world. I was happy that I wasn't, and hoped Roman wasn't asleep or pissed I took so long. I quietly snuck in the guest house, just in case he was sleeping, but was surprised to find him sitting in the living room in the dark.
"What took you so fucking long?" Roman growled.
"You're not honestly mad at me are you?" I asked in my sweetest smallest voice.
"Fuck baby, I don't know what's wrong with me. I was going crazy in here. I've never felt this much attachment to anyone and I'm kinda freaking myself out. " he got up and made his way over to me. He was so beautiful in the moonlight. You could only make out his face structure and his swollen lips. I tried to look for signs of him being supernatural, but the only thing that stood out was his exceptional beauty.
He pulled me into a deep kiss, pulling me on his lap as he sat on the sofa.

"I am obsessed with you, I've never felt this way but you're mine. I cannot bear the thought of anyone else having you, and I know it's fast but I want to be 100% committed. I've never done this or wanted to but as cheesy as it is, please say you'll be my girlfriend."
I looked into his eyes, and only saw sincerity. "Are you the jealous type?"
"I don't know. I'm normally the can care less type. I've never felt possessive because I've never given a shit." He said thoughtfully, "are you a jealous girl?"
"Bitch, I might be." I laughed. "I'm kinda like you, I never really gave a shit so I was chill but if I saw you with a girl later this week, I don't think it'd be the best feeling."
"Oh my God, if I saw you walking with some guy, I'd hit him with my car. "
We both were giggling uncontrollably like idiots. I got ahold of myself and made a great effort to make a pouty face.
"You'd run me over Roman Godfrey?"
"Never! I'd run him over. I'd kidnap you."
I scoffed and attempted to get up, but he held my waist. "Now who's crazy?"
"It's like we are in a Disney movie. Pretty soon birds and woodland creatures are gonna bust up in here and break out in song."
We both broke into hysterical laughing at his little joke, but frankly nothing could have shocked me at that moment.

"So tell me... why aren't you naked sir? I need you to promptly remove your pants please." I couldn't stand it. I needed to feel his skin against my skin and get that wonderful full feeling and kiss his lips and just be completely drowning in him. I felt intoxicated just thinking about it.
"You don't have to tell me twice." He said wiggling his eyebrows and giving me a big cheesy smile as he picked me up and carried me into the bedroom.
Getting lost in each other felt so natural, and for the first time in my life, I felt sure of someone.
Before We knew it, the sun was coming up and although, we'd had one another several times, I felt as desperate and needy for him as I did the first time. Maybe this is what the thirst is like, except I was thirsting after the feel of skin on skin, his plush lips all over my body, and the sound of his groan when I clench around him before falling apart.
We had just finished round four and Roman was laying on top of me, still inside me even though we had finished several minutes ago. He was getting a bit heavy so I decided, it was time to move him.
"Roman" I whispered. Nothing. "Roman?"
I moved my head back to see his face and he was dead ass asleep. I couldn't believe he'd passed out inside me!
I tried to push him over but since he was just a big dead weight pinning me, and my legs were spread open to accommodate him, it was quite a struggle. He might not be dead, but he sure as shit sleeps like he is. With a great deal of effort, I finally rolled him to my side, only to be dragged back in his arms.
"You cannot go," he whispered.
"What if I need to pee?" I inquired.
"Well then I'm going to go with you,"
"Potty time is alone time. I don't care if we are married 40 years, I don't plan on you ever knowing I go to the bathroom for certain."
"Mmm mm. I'll sit by the door like a puppy,"
"I'd kill you!" I shrieked, trying to turn so I could smack him but he had my back to his torso and we fit perfectly. He was so strong and I was seriously so sleepy.
"Goodnight."
"Good morning I think."
I closed my eyes and welcomed sleep, focusing on Romans steady breathing, before finally drifting away to dream land.