Part-5

I woke up and saw my surrounding then only I realized where was I and I made my way out of the room...

Shek " U should try to wake up early my boy, v will start our practice within one hour u get ready....."

I gulped and I nodded.....

He went to his room from the hall...

Oh god I forgot to ask him where is bathroom and what about my clothes??

Will he ask me to use open toilet...😱 Noway...

I heard bangels sound and I turned back only to find Ragini doing Pooja, she was in blue lehenga, her hair was touching her milky waist but her head and face was covered with long veil...

Aaargh!!

Y can't she show me her face??

I was not at all this much desperate to see someone but she!!

R " finished?? "

What??

R " I am asking u finished checking me out "

Oh god!! She caught me...

I bit my tongue...

L " I was waiting to ask u something "

She came closer to me and adjusted her veil in such a way that there is not a single chance to see her face uff as if earlier was not better....

Focus lucky!!

L " I want to use bathroom.... "

She nodded and showed me the washroom.... I must say it was looking clean...

L " nice washroom, even u will take bath here only or in that bathtub in ur room?? "

R " y u want that and all?? "

Lucky!!

Can't u shut ur mouth...

L " OK... "

She showed me necessary things and turned to go...

L " Ragini?? Clothes to wear?? "

She nodded...

R " I will get u clothes "

I started to brush my teeth.....

R"Here wear these"

She gave me a shirt it was actually fitting me but this one....

This was something new to me but I wore that and came

R " come I will serve u "

L " u also join with me.... "

R " I ate breakfast along with Papa, u woke up late and it's already turning noon "

Hey I know!!