Part-13 (last part)

Shek "she is all urs Lakshya, I am giving my daughter to u and I know u will keep her all safe "

L " I will Papa"

Dp "now let's arrange their wedding "

Everyone smiled and indulged in talking but I saw Ragini wiping her tears...

But why??

I held her hand and took her to terrace.

L " why are u sad?? I know I didn't propose u but I felt even u like me, R u not happy with this?? "

She kept her hand on my mouth.

R " I am very happy with this relation, in fact u are the first person who made me feel the things which I have never felt, I am so lucky to get u as my life partner. "

My heart swelled hearing her.

R " but after our marriage I have to leave this place, my villagers, my birthplace and mainly Papa. He doesn't have anyone except me and I.... "

She was in the verge of crying while I turned her towards me.

L " I can understand. Don't worry I will think something "

We both didn't speak for sometime.

R " how come u agreed to marry me?? I mean I am village girl above all u haven't seen my face what if I..."

This time I didn't let her speak.

I pulled her slightly towards me.

L" I have met many girls, I never felt anything but u know u are very precious to me, u told u r lucky to get me but I feel I am lucky to get u, when I felt to give up u were there with me as my strength, u have made this irresponsible Lakshya to responsible person.U r beautiful from heart Ragini that's all I need,I love u Ragini "

She shivered when I said I love u and I am feeling very happy to know that I
am the reason.

R " I.... I "

My heart beat increased thinking she will also propose me.....

R " I.... I.... "

She again turned her face right and left.

L " complete what u want to say Ragini "

R " I need to go"

God!!

L " I will be waiting "

I whispered.

************************************

Ap " May I come in beta "

I was in my room.

R " ji MA, u need something "

As per I remember I kept all the needed things in their room.

A " I wanted to speak to u beta "

I smiled and made her sit on the bed.

A " u also sit next to me "

She is so friendly....

A " thanks Ragini "

Thanks??

A " u know I could never bring these many changes in Lakshya but u brought, I am feeling very happy to see him all as a responsible person "

I nodded and she started to tell me about his tales.

A " he never used to do the works, a small work also he wasn't interested to do all he is used to say was "