Part-11

L " u want to pray for my win?? "

His face was turning red, was he angry with me??

I just nodded.

L " I will b there for u "

I smiled widely and was about to turn but he pulled me toward himself....

His broad chest was not helping me in any way, I was lost in him.

L " when are we going to perform, I mean it's already late "

He can ask that from far what was the need to do this stunt of pulling....

R " I will wake u up early morning"

He kissed my forehead and butterflies start to fly in my stomach.

L " I will b looking forward"

He let me go while I ran to my room and closed the door fastly, I need to cool my raising heart beats.

His actions, his words everything is making me to fall for him and I don't know how I will survive when he will leave us and go.

I should sleep early now and morning I have to get up early and we need to go to do pooja and he will be with me throughout that pooja itself giving me chills.

***********************************

I got up when I heard my name being called I rubbed my eyes and looked at her who was glowing in that blue saree and I felt something soft on my chest and I saw her hands on my chest may b she was trying to wake me up and indeed she woke me up from inside also, I gulped the thoughts which were roaming inside my mind.

R " get ready we need to leave "

I loved at the clock.

L " are u crazy??? It's just 3 in the morning "

Obviously how can I take her out of the house at this time.

R " u agreed to me and Lakshya I will be alright u are there na "

I am so happy that she has faith on me but....

L " did u inform sir?? "

R " No... Because he will say I may catch cold if I do pooja "

Catch cold??

I can understand it's early morning but catching cold if she do pooja?? I didn't get that but still....

L " it's good if v take his permission "

I was about to get up but she pulled me back and v lost the balance making us to fall on bed.

I gulped seeing our proximity, though I couldn't see her face I can bet she would have become red.

She kept her head low but I caressed her waist making her to flinch and she looked up to meet my eyes.

I wanted to confess how much I love her but I want to wait till the competition ends.

I got up from her and even she got up and told me to get ready.

I got ready and we went out.

L " how long it takes for us to reach there?? "

By the way I didn't ask her where are we going but surely this way is not towards temple.

She just said five minutes and we reached near a big lake.

R " I will take bath here and do pooja to the goddess in the middle of the lake u be here and watch if anyone comes here "