Part-12

Competition day....

I took blessings from Sir and Ragini did pooja and kept thilak.

Shek " now it's time beta "

I nodded and he moved little far, I looked around all the villagers were present and opposite siders were also present and Nikil was already ready...

I closed my eyes and remembered my parents who are my strength, today I am fighting for good cause and hope I fill colors in these villagers life.

I opened my eyes and looked at her who is staring me.

I raised my eyebrows....

R " keep in mind Lakshya that u can win and u will win, never think about losing, because it's not ur lose but many lives are dependent on ur win. "

I smiled at her, she is my biggest strength by the way.

R " all the best "

I nodded and she went and sat next to sir.

I looked at the ground and yes I have to save this land.

🔊....

There will be five rounds and this will decide who will be the Sahukar of this village, yes and the party which wins will get the authority to rule the village.

Shekharji has made his student ready and here our Ramji has also made his student ready.

So let's start the competition, Lakshya and Nikil take ur place.

I nodded and entered the ring.

First round....

We had the tough competition but I won making everyone shocked, yeah they never thought I will play this well, even I was not knowing but it's all made easy by her. My strength, I looked at her who was clapping for me.

************************************

Second round....

I was looking at him and praying Devima to give him strength....

Yessss, he won this round also!!

I looked at Papa and he was little worried.

R " Papa, y r u worrying he already won two, though there are 5 rounds maximum if he win next round,then it's our win. "

Shek " hope so beta, but I know them they will do something to win, hope Lakshya give them correct answer. "

I didn't understand his words but nodded.

Third round....

Lakshya was upon Nikil and he was almost in the verge of winning and I was about to clap but..........

Nikil threw mud on Lakshya's eyes...

What?????

And Lakshya started to rub his eyes and that time Nikil started to move his chance and hence he won!!

R " Papa it's cheating!! They can't do that "

Papa kept quiet, I know no one will support as they will say that is also the tactics, now I am understanding his words.

I saw still Lakshya wiping his eyes and that Nikil drinking water.

I moved towards him.

I removed his hands... He was trying hard to open his eyes....

R " Lakshya it's me".

L " I know "

He knew me?? Without seeing me??