Part-7

L " I.... I am unable to learn these things, I am not made for this job.... I am not fit for this one.... I will go and tell Gurudev to search someone else for this job and tomorrow I will go bac.... "

Before I complete my word of going back I got a tight slap from her....
I took some seconds to recall what happened now, the way she slapped was so hard that her bangles sound echoed....

R " r u in ur sense?? U know what u r even saying?? "

L " Ra... Ragini, I..... I am"

R " come with me.... "

I don't know where she was taking, she was ahead of me it was already late and I can't allow her to go alone so I just followed her.....

She stopped walking...

R "stand here.... "

I stood there and my eyes were stuck on her only but she told me to view front...

I looked around and then only I found that she brought me to the agricultural lands....

R " how r u feeling here?? "

L " it's so beautiful, I haven't seen this part of village..... Wow!! Cool weather..... I just loved it "

R " u know if Papa lose this game then those evils will convert this land to industries.... The place u r standing here and enjoying the view will not b there..... This cool weather will b polluted....

And u r the only hope for us, for this village... When u came to our house I can clearly say how Papa was happy he told me he got a new ray of hope to win this challenge and u know that ray is u, u will save this village......"

Her words made my heart warm....

L " but still how can I take this much big responsibility.... "

She turned towards me though I can't see her face but I can feel her words, her expressions.....

R " u know I lost my mother and the whole responsibility to look after myself and my dad came on me only, though my dad supports me but still I don't have MA, but I never took the step back which I would have decided..... U know I feel she is always with me I will think positively rather than negatively.... "

I was feeling sorry for her by making her remember her mother because of me....

R " tell me clearly what's ur problem?? Don't tell me u r not capable.... "

L " Ragini, but what's the guarantee that I will succeed.... "

She chuckled....

R " guarantee??? If u win u will b remaining in everyone's heart, u will save this entire village, u will do a job that in ur life u won't forget, but if u lose still u will b remembered as the one who tried to save this village..... "

She is right!! How can I back off without trying, but I cant make up all those things.....

R " Lakshya, just give ur best rest let's pray god to help us out..... I know where u r lagging , u need a support and let me b ur support, share with me all ur problems, I will b ur friend for u in this journey.... I will help u out.... "

I looked at the lady who was in green peach color lehenga standing in front of me..... Yes she is right I need a support after listening that she will b with me in this journey I felt something soothing......

L " u think that I can do it?? "

I sounded like a child.... a rich kid became a lost kid.....

R " yes u can Lakshya, every beginner feels the same but when u come across the things, u can tackle them very well.... I will b there for u "