Chapter 1

Hello everyone 👋 This is the first chapter of this story! I really hope you'll enjoy it! Have a great day everyone! 💜

           ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jungkook woke up to the sound of his alarm clock again that week as he slightly groans and turns it off. He opens his sleepy eyes and looks up at the ceiling "it's finally Friday" he said to himself but suddenly smiles at the thought of his boyfriend "it's finally Friday and tonight is our seventh month anniversary date!" He excitedly said to himself again while getting out of bed.

He goes into the bathroom and does his usual morning routine where he brushes his teeth then heads into the shower. After ten to fifteen minutes in the shower he gets out with a towel around his waist and started changing into some ripped jeans and a sweater, he fixes his hair then heads to the kitchen in his own small apartment.

Jungkook eats up his breakfast before hearing a car horn from outside as he knew it was his boyfriend outside waiting for him to drop him off to college, he grabbed his backpack before rushing outside and into the car where his boyfriend smiles sweetly at him "morning baby" he said with his deep voice.

"Morning" Jungkook says back while planting a soft kiss at the elders cheek before Taehyung started driving off to the younger's college "so are we still up for our date tonight?" The elder asks "of course, unless you have work?"

"Don't worry, I don't, I made sure I'll be leaving early today for something special" he smiles making the younger boy next to him smile as well at his words. Taehyung stops his car in front of the front doors of Jungkook's college as he looks at the younger "I'll pick you up after college and drop you off at home then I'll come again for our date tonight okay?"

"Alright then, thank you" Jungkook said while pecking the elders lips softly before going out of the car "I love you" the elder said "I love you too" The younger said back with a warm smile before going into his college. Taehyung left to the Kim's corporation to finish up some things before doing what he explained to the younger.

Time skip ~

Taehyung stopped his car by Jungkook's apartment again after picking the younger up after college like he said. The younger looks at his boyfriend "I'll see you tonight okay" Jungkook said "alright then baby, I'll give you a call when I come" Taehyung said before kisses the younger's lips passionately as Jungkook did the same before they slowly moved back "okay then bye babe" Jungkook gets out of the car and goes up to his apartment as Taehyung left after seeing the younger going inside his apartment number.

Later that evening ~

Jungkook got ready for his date tonight with Taehyung as he sat in the living room playing on his phone until his boyfriend comes to pick him up. About five to ten minutes his phone started ringing and he noticed that Taehyung was calling as he picks up "hey babe" Jungkook greets "hi baby, are you ready?" The elder asks.

"Yes I am, are you outside?" Jungkook asks "yes, I'm right outside, so you can come on down now" Taehyung said through the other end of the call "okay then, I'll see you in a minute" the younger hung up and went outside down to his boyfriend's car. Jungkook gets in and they shared a greeting kiss before heading off to their date for tonight.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

That was the first chapter of this story 😳 I really hope you enjoyed it 😓 I really tried my best on it. Anyways I'll be back with another chapter soon! Thank you again for reading!