Chapter 4

Omg I'm so sorry for the very late update 😔 I got very busy with everything going on. But I'll hopefully be updating more lately! Anyways let's get on with the story! But before we do, in this chapter there'll be some sexual contents that some readers won't feel comfortable reading! So please read with your own will! ☺️

➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Jungkook was panting slightly with a blush evident on his pale cheeks, from the sensation that's running through his whole body, due to what the older was doing to him.

Taehyung looked at the beautiful piece of art that's below him "so beautiful" he mumbles out, making the younger blush more. Jungkook reached his hands to the hem of the older's shirt before slipping it off. The younger wrapped his legs around the elders waist before flipping their positions as the younger was now sitting on Taehyung's crotch, topping him for the moment.

Jungkook connected their lips again into a hard but passionate kiss while grinding his ass teasingly on the elders already hard member sending amazing feelings for the both of them. Taehyung placed both of his hands on the younger's slim waist, rubbing circles on the bare, warm skin while kissing back at their perfect matched lips.

The couple both moaned in complete pleasure at the feeling as Jungkook slowly kisses down the elders chin to his jawline until he reached Taehyung's neck, leaving some wet kisses down his neck. He started to slowly lick and bite gently on the older's neck hearing some low husky moans coming out of Taehyung's lips. Jungkook continued his actions for a little more, while leaving some marks and hickeys from here and there.

Jungkook started to slowly kiss down Taehyung's body until he landed on the older's jeans waist. The younger unbuckles the older's jeans and slides them off. The sub widens his eyes a little when he saw how hard Taehyung is already looking through the boxers. The dominant looked down at Jungkook and smirks as he switches their positions again. "Saw something baby?" Taehyung asks with his husky low voice as Jungkook couldn't help but to blush and look away shyly, making the older chuckle "your so cute" Taehyung spoke again.

Taehyung went down on Jungkook's neck again, placing more soft kisses on the younger's neck where he receives soft moans. The dominant licks then bites gently on the subs ear where Jungkook shut his eyes tightly with a little loud moan coming out of his lips. Taehyung went back up while looking down at Jungkook with a warm smile. "Are you ready?" Taehyung asks where Jungkook looked up with sparkling doe eyes and a blush over his cheeks. "I-I'm ready...." Jungkook said back softly.

"I'll be gently but let me know if I'm hurting you at any time. Okay baby?" Taehyung makes sure where Jungkook nodded back to. The older took both of their boxes off and looked at the full naked sub underneath him with a smirk over his face. "So beautiful...and all mine" Taehyung spoke warmly. Taehyung leaned over to the nightstand and grabbed some lube from the drawer before going between Jungkook's legs. He applied some lube on his long fingers, before going towards the younger's entrance "I'm gonna start easy now okay" Taehyung said softly, before slowly sliding one finger into Jungkook's entrance.

Jungkook moaned out a little while biting his bottom lips from the sudden and little weird feeling when Taehyung entered one finger into him. Taehyung started moving his finger in and out slowly while hearing Jungkook's beautiful soft moans where it got him to slowly add another finger in. Jungkook slightly grips onto the bed sheets from the feeling of being filled up, where it got Jungkook to slightly arch his back a little and start moaning more from the feeling.

"Try to relax baby so it won't hurt so much" Taehyung spoke softly as Jungkook couldn't say anything back but nodded back. The dominant kept moving his fingers in and out of the sub while hearing some beautiful moans filling up the room. Taehyung got three of his fingers after seeing how Jungkook started getting use to his two fingers and felt relaxed now. The elder started to slowly push in his three fingers into the younger, making Jungkook grip hard onto the bed sheets with slight glassy eyes from the sudden intrusion.

Taehyung filled up the sub with his full three fingers without moving letting Jungkook relax and get use to his fingers before moving. Jungkook stayed there still while slowly relaxing as he clenches a little around the dominants fingers. Taehyung smirks a little and started to slowly move his fingers out then slowly back inside where Jungkook let's out a pleasant moan. After some time of adjustment Taehyung pulls all of his fingers out, making Jungkook feel empty. "I hope this will be enough" Taehyung mumbles a little where the younger heard him.

"What are you talking about Tae?" Jungkook asks softly while looking up at Taehyung in a little confused expression. "I just don't wanna hurt you" Taehyung said back while gently caressing the younger's cheek. Jungkook leans into the older's gentle touch with a warm smile. "I know you won't hurt me babe... I trust you" Jungkook said back softly. Taehyung smiles from what he heard. "I love you baby" Taehyung spoke softly "I love you more" Jungkook said back warmly.

➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter and I promise I'll be back soon! 🥰 This short story is about to end but I hope you stay along with more other stories I'll be working on!