Chapter 3

Hi guys and welcome back to another chapter! 🥰 I hope you'll enjoy this chapter too! But before we start with this chapter I just want to warn some readers that this chapter will contain some sexual events. Also it's my first smut so I hope you'll enjoy it to whoever's gonna read it 😅 okay well now I'll stop talking and go to the story! Have a wonderful day/night guys 💖

───────────

This made Jungkook feel much better because he knows that Taehyung loves him and will never hurt him.

Jungkook thought for a minute about the elders words while blushing a little as he looks up a little at Taehyung. "To be honest I want to do it with you but I'm a little scared since it'll be my first time..." the younger said nervously "but I trust you either way".

Taehyung smiled at the younger's words, while bringing his hand up and caresses Jungkook's cheek lovingly with his thumb "baby, I promise I'll be gentle, but if it'll hurt to much then let me know immediately and we'll stop, I promise" the elder assures.

Jungkook nods a little while looking elsewhere other than Taehyung's eyes but when he finally made up his mind, he looks into the elders eyes and said "l-let's do it then..."

Taehyung smiled again at Jungkook's words while looking down at the younger "okay, but stop me whenever you change your mind" Taehyung said before connecting their lips into a soft and passionate kiss again.

Jungkook happily kissed back just the same while wrapping his arms around the elders neck while Taehyung moved his hands from the younger's waist to the small of his back, and then down to his ass. The elders hands groped the younger's ass hungrily causing Jungkook to moan.

Taehyung took the opportunity to move his tongue into the younger's mouth. The elder tasted every corner of the younger's mouth as Jungkook tried to keep up with Taehyung's pace while both started feeling their pants hardening.

Jungkook's hands went up into the elders hair, gripping onto Taehyung's hair like his life depended on it. The younger tugged on the elders hair by accident, causing Taehyung to let out a deep moan. Taehyung detached his lips from the younger's lips to breath, leaving Jungkook breathless.

Taehyung gave Jungkook a quick glance as the elders eyes were blown with lust, as he looked at the younger hungrily. Like Jungkook was his last meal he'll ever eat. Taehyung was relent, as he quickly attached the younger's neck with kisses. Jungkook thread his fingers through the elders hair tugging gently, causing Taehyung to grunt against the younger's skin.

Jungkook couldn't help but to feel he had to submit. The younger had such an imposing presence, and all his mind told him was to submit. Taehyung placed an open mouthed kisses on Jungkook's jaw and craned the younger's neck to the side to give himself more better access to what was HIS. The elder moved all over, kissing Jungkook's jawline and neck, until he found it.

Jungkook let's out an embarrassing loud moan, which caused the younger's cheeks to heat up, the younger's hands left the elders hair to cover his mouth. Taehyung started licking and sucking gently on that spot then suddenly Taehyung bites down on the pale skin of the younger's neck, causing Jungkook to let out a muffled moan, through his fingers.

Taehyung trailed kisses up to the younger's ear. "Let me hear those beautiful moans baby boy". Jungkook uncovered his mouth, moaning loudly, placing his hands back around the elders neck moaning loudly when Taehyung ran his tongue over the younger's flesh.

Taehyung rubbed his thighs against the younger's clothed member, causing Jungkook to shudder, making the younger let out more lewd noises. The friction was a godsend for Jungkook, "oh god Tae. K-Keep going please" The younger moaned loudly, wrapping his legs around Taehyung.

The elders long fingers went under the younger's shirt, roaming the expanse of Jungkook's milky skin, Taehyung's mouth was still attached to the younger's neck leaving yet more hickeys all over Jungkook's neck.

Taehyung's fingers reached the younger's chest, gently brushing over Jungkook's sensitive nipples, causing the younger to shake in anticipation. The elder took the bud within the pads of his fingers, rubbing the already hardened bud, causing Jungkook to moan incoherently.

Then suddenly the younger's shirt was off. Taehyung placed his lips on Jungkook's collarbone and started leaving large hickeys on his way down to the younger's chest. The elder quickly took the bud into his mouth sucking on it, while playing with the other with his hand. Jungkook had no senses anymore of what's going on but all he knew was that it felt good.

The younger felt the elders teeth gaze on one of his buds, causing him to leak a little, as his pants became achingly painful. Taehyung decided to torment the younger further, taking the sensitive organ between his teeth, tugging and biting down on it gently. The only words heard in the room was Taehyung's name and Jungkook's loud moans.

Jungkook's member straining against its confines, leaking precum, leaving a wet patch on the younger's boxers. Taehyung finally stopped torturing the younger as he detached his lips from Jungkook's sensitive nipples, leaving the younger completely turned on and needy for the elder to continue with anything else.

───────────

Omg sorry for the late update but I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll be back soon with another chapter and to continue what's happening 😉 See you next time! Bye💕