Chapter 2

Hello again everyone! Here's another chapter 😊 I hope you'll enjoy this one too! Thank you and please enjoy! Have a wonderful day guys! 💜

───────────

The couple went to their date that evening as Taehyung stopped by a nice fancy restaurant. They get out of the car and heads inside for their reservations. The waiter directed them over to their table. They thanked him and sat down, The waiter gave them menus to look at and said that he'll be waiting for their orders.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at the menus and found something they liked. They ordered their food and drinks and waited patiently. While the food was getting ready Taehyung said something to Jungkook. "Someone look amazing tonight." He smirks making Jungkook  blush. "Thank you, you do too." Jungkook said innocently as their food's finally arrived.

"The food tastes amazing" Jungkook complemented with sparkling eyes while the elder watched quietly in awe. Dessert came by afterwards when they started digging in together since it was their favorite part. The dinner went by amazingly as the couple started walking back to the elders car after finishing up. "Thank you for the fancy dinner Tae, I loved it" The younger said with a warm smile.

"No need to thank me baby, you deserve it" he said back with a little squeeze on the younger's hand. "Why don't you come over and spend the night with me since it's our anniversary?" Taehyung suggested. The younger thought for a minute then nodded back "sure why not, besides I don't want to be home alone tonight" Jungkook agrees.
.
.
.
.

The couple get in the car and head home to the elders house. They head upstairs into Taehyung's room and started changing into something comfortable as the elder was in the bathroom changing and Jungkook in the room. Taehyung wanted the younger to be comfortable and when he's ready they'll start changing together.

The two got in bed and Jungkook snuggles into the elders warm chest and sniffs the addicting scent he longed for and loved dearly. Taehyung wraps his arms around the younger and held him tightly and protectively. "I love you so much Taehyung" Jungkook said sincerely. "I love you so much too Jungkook. He said back.

Taehyung puts his index and thumb gently on the younger's chin and made him look up to face him. The elder slowly connected their lips together started kissing the younger with a soft and passionate kiss as the younger kissed back.

The elder slowly moves up and goes between the younger's legs when Jungkook started wrapping his arms around the elders neck and that's where their kiss got a little heated and rough. Taehyung gently bites on the younger's bottom lips, asking for entrance when Jungkook gladly opens his mouth for Taehyung, giving the elder what he asked for.

The elder enters his tongue inside the younger's mouth and started tasting Jungkook's sweet taste that he loved as they started fighting for dominance with their tongues. The elder won like always. Taehyung pressed himself more onto Jungkook while the younger tangles his fingers in Taehyung's hair and gently grips it, asking the elder for some air.

Taehyung slowly broke the kiss and moved down the younger's neck, leaving some wet kisses down, making the younger to quietly moan. The elder left some marks here and there on the younger's neck, loving the sound of Jungkook's moans. Taehyung slowly puts one hand under the younger's shirt and caresses his soft, white milky skin.

Another moan escaped the younger's lips, when Jungkook felt the elders hand caressing his bare skin as he was slightly afraid if it'll lead to something more than just this. "T-Tae..." Jungkook calls out softly with a little stutter.

Taehyung slowly moved up and looked at the younger who's underneath him now, while hovering over him. The elder knew that Jungkook was stopping him so he moved his hand out of the younger's shirt and caressed Jungkook's cheek gently with his thumb. "Baby do you trust me?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

Jungkook looked back up at Taehyung then nodded immediately at the elders sudden question "of course I trust you" Jungkook said back. "Well if you're ever ready, you should always know that I'll be as gentle as I can and would never hurt you. I will wait until you're ready, and no matter what I will always love you. I just want the best for you, I would never force you to do anything." Taehyung said wholeheartedly and gave a reassuring smile.

This made Jungkook feel much better because he knows that Taehyung loves him and will never hurt him.

───────────

Well that was it for today guys! I hope you enjoyed it 😅 I'll be back soon with chapter 3 next time! Thank you for reading! Have a nice day/night everyone! 💕