Preface

Chapters will be posted once a week. This story is currently ongoing.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are entirely created through the author's wild and sexy imagination. None of the events in the story happened/happens in real life. Any similarities that may exist between my work and other media are not intentional.

Warnings will be placed in every before the story of the chapter begins, for the readers be informed if the story will contain a highly {kinky, smexy} sexual scenes or brutal fight scenes. Please take note of it, so your innocence will not be stain by any means and if you guys decided to continue please read at your own risk.

This story is not cross-posted on other writing sites. No part of this story may be reproduced or distributed in any electronic form without permission. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights.

If there is any wrong grammar within the story, please understand and feel free to point it out for me to correct in future editing. English is not my mother-tongue and is not really confident with my knowledge of it. So for those who will point it out, thank you in advance.

If you have any comments, suggestions, violent reactions about the story or something that you just want to tell me, feel free to leave a message.

All reference photos and media included in this story are entirely not mine and will be credited to rightful owners.

To the readers who decided to read my story and will be with me from the beginning until the end, thank you in advance.

Copyright © 2019 by RraineFALL

All rights reserved

*Photo used in for the cover page is not mine. Credits are rightful to the owner*

*Cover photo is edited and photoshopped by yours truly*