Chapter Eleven

Party Pooper

Harley Rowan Moore

-

[October 20, 2018 - Saturday]

It's been three weeks now since our first sleepover at Eula's with the twins and the first time where I broke down in front of my three friends and let them see my vulnerable side. It is also on that day that I came out to the twins- well not really since they have speculation from the very start that I am gay and they accepted me wholeheartedly.

In those weeks, both of them and even Eula have been 'overly' protective of me. When people glaring at me, they would look daggers back at them. Those who will gossip behind my back, they would make sure to shut them up making them scurry away. No one would ever dare to bully me in the hallway since they've been glued to my sides wherever I go.

Well- except in some of the classes where none of them have the same schedule as mine. Bullies will try anything in their best to torture me and they're not trying to hide it; they made it too obvious for all the students in the class to notice and just to simply make the class miserable. Where it gets to the point that I just wanted to lock myself in the bathroom and wait for the next class. 

But I will not give in and cry in front of them, just to satisfy their craziness. No.

I am Harley Rowan Moore. A closeted-fabulous gay-boy and as what my mama said "I didn't raise you to be weak and just to be a punching bag." So I will show them that I am not weak.

I've also been trying to befriend Therron and not avoid him at all; keyword 'trying' in which is difficult when there are three pairs of eyes that are looking at you with their teasing looks. It makes me want to smack their heads just to stop it, or else Therron will catch up on what's happening and all hell will break loose and Satan will rise and make my life more miserable than it is.

Therron has also been doing his part on repelling the bugs- I mean the bullies off of me. Just like what the three idiots told me; he would literally take a bullet for me. He even got into a fight with one of the basketball team players who grabs me by my collar and with that, he was given detention after class which sucks because he has practice every after class for soccer.

Did I mention that he is a full member of the school soccer team? The coach is so impressed by the skills he showed during tryouts that they made him a member immediately, no question asked needed. How do I know? Well, I'm there watching the tryouts because he begged me to be there and watch him.

I almost run up to him and kiss him senseless when he got accepted into the team and thank god that I controlled myself by doing such a thing or else I will be outed in the entire school by doing so.

In classes we have the same schedules, he did everything just to shoo the bullies off of me. He even asked some of the students, who are seated beside me in the classes to change seats with him.

You would've guessed that these students will not change seats and just ignore him, but that's not the case. With a simple flash of his panty-dropper smile which also gets me every time; they will just melt away and agree to him like they're under a spell.

Like seriously those smiles of his are my weakness.

It is not that I hate or dislike the idea of him being my seatmate, in which I silently thank all the gods and goddesses for it; it is just all of the girls in the room are glaring daggers at me and if only looks can kill? I'll be at my funeral right now, blasting my favorite song 'A Little Respect' by Erasure. And yes I'm an old soul myself.