Chapter Six

Where the Peaceful Days End

Harley Rowan Moore

-

[September 28, 2018 - Friday]

7:40 AM

I don't remember what entirely just happened after our little drama session in Therron's car earlier. Did I just let all of my feelings out to someone that I really don't know? Did I just cry my eyes out in front of him like a baby?! 

What is happening to you Harley?! You're being too vulnerable in front of him. Wake up or everything will break loose and this school year will be your worst nightmare. And did I just agreed to be his partner to the other subjects after hearing his speech about him protecting me from those who will bully me? 

What's really happening to you, Harley Rowan Moore?! Why are you so stupid?! Your mother didn't raise you like this just to be dumb. Why are you acting like a slave, saying yes to everything his master says. This is so wrong.

With the meaning of wrong. I mean the set up right now is really wrong. We are now currently at the school parking lot. Still inside Therron's car and it seems that I can't find the strength and will to get out of his car. Especially, some students. No, erase that author, it is not just some students but ALL students in the school, even the teachers! 

"You okay, my angel?" The idiot beside me asked. 

Like, can't you see that I'm panicking inside and my brain is working to its maximum capability to think of ways on how can I survive this entire day without any problem. The problem, meaning people that will bully me because they thought I am having a thing with this idiot.

WHICH IS NOT TRUE! Ooohhh... Calm down Harley. This is bad for the baby and that baby is me. This pressure and stress are bad for me!

"You know, we can stay here as long as you like. Just take your time, babe." Ugh. This guy!

"First, don't call me babe. Second, Even if I liked to stay here all day, I can't and also not with you if ever. Third, I am not your angel. So, please stop calling me that. The name is Harley. H-A-R-L-E-Y. Harley. And lastly, if I got bullied it is your fault! Okay, let me calm my heart for a while and I'll head to the first class. Alone." I rebuked. Go, girl! Slay it! Tell him who's the boss between the both of you.

"I told you, Harley. I won't let anyone mock you or hurt you, even touch you if they have ill intentions towards you. Well except your friends, sure. But if they start calling you faggot or anything their faces will become friends with my fist." He declared as he looks right into my eyes.

Damn, this boy. He will be the main cause of my death. Him being so hard-headed and full of will to protect someone like me. Someone who is ugly, a nerd with freaking big-thick glasses, and a gay. Yup. He is definitely crazy to protect me. Truly crazy.

I took a deep breath to calm all of my nerves and looked straight into his eyes. And I'm telling you, those beautiful blue eyes of his is too mesmerizing to look at. And those luscious lips of his, damn girl! I need to control myself to not kiss those lips. All my chakra is shaking right now.

Calm yourself sister. This is not the time to drool all over him. You need to escape from this car right this instant or else hell breaks loose.

"I appreciate your protectiveness and determination to go that far and do such things for me, but I'm against violence even if I want to kill them myself... Anyway, I gotta go. I need to get to class now and not be late or else Mr. Walter will give me extra work." I parried, ready to get from this hell-hole.