Chapter Twelve

A/N: WARNING!!! This chapter contains inappropriate wordings and scenes that might be uncomfortable for others to read. Take note. You've been warned, don't say I didn't. Now proceed with the story. Enjoy!

Chase the Dragon [PART I]

Harley Rowan Moore

-

Oh, help me god...

Right before my eyes are three guys, all dressed sharply. 

Two of them are both wearing a black-colored suit and a white clean dress shirt under; one buttoned-up to fully support the tie he's wearing, while the other one has his shirt unbuttoned three buttons down making him look edgier than the other one. Both fully paired with a 4 buttoned-vest with a very narrow v-line which allows for a large portion of the top to remain visible and a fancy pair of plain toe bluchers.

Both of them are sporting the same tattoo on the left side of their neck. A skull pierced by a dagger with a snake wrapped around it, and a name under it that I can't decipher due to the lighting. Indicating that they must a part of a group, a gang, or maybe they might be a part of the mafia.

Thinking about it making my skin crawls and hairs in my body rise in fear.

The other one is wearing a navy-blue colored suit that has an elegant windowpane pattern that radiates confidence. A standard shirt under and left it unbuttoned at the top for a more casual look. On top of the shirt he's wearing a trendy vest with 5 buttons, it has a very narrow v-line, which allows for a large portion of the top to remain visible, even if the suit's jacket is buttoned up. He's wearing a classy pair of wholecut oxfords that complements his suit. I noticed that he is also wearing earrings adding a finishing touch to his overall look.

Even if he's overall looks radiate confidence, with the daunting look he emanates sinister that embeds fear and horror to his victims. 

I guess he is the leader out of the three then.

In front of the three is a young man on his knees. Opposite to the other men's appearance, he wore a simple casual attire. Plain white undershirt with a green flannel on, a pair of semi-fitted jeans, and a pair of tennis shoes. 

Sweats glistening his forehead as panic painting his face as he looks to the three pair of eyes, whose looking at him with distaste.

"P-please give m-me more t-time" the young man whimpers, as the two men in black suit snickers. Having the pleasure to see the terror in their victim's eyes.

What a dick. I thought to myself. 

I don't know what is happening between them but, can't they give him more time? Is it that hard?

"We've already given you enough time pup. Where's the money." spoke the red-haired man in the far left, taunting the man as he played with his gun; twirling it around his fingers.

Fuck. They have guns! Yes, you idiot. Can't you tell they're goons? Ugh. Now I'm talking to myself again.

"I t-told you it's at m-my uncle's h-house. Give m-me a-another d-day and I-I'll give it to you." the young man stuttered out desperately; earning him an eye-roll from the bad guy.

"Bullshit. When we said today, we mean that you give the money today." said the other man in the black suit, warning lacing his words. "Not tomorrow, not after that day. Today."