Guilty confessions

Dianne's POV:

'What have you done this time Buswell?' The only thoughts in my head were about last night. What I had done, not only to myself, but also too those I love. As I woke up on the morning of one of the biggest days ever for my professional career, I found my head miles away from the promise of work, but instead found it slap bang in the middle of my personal life explosion.

Laying in bed, the early spring sun began to blind its way through the curtains of my sleepy hotel room. Doing its job of illuminating our lives for us. But mine was one that I wished could stay in the dark for just a little bit more. My head in pain as the mild hangover I found myself having was almost mocking me for what I had done. Clothes scattered all across the floor of my hotel room, more so than it usually was as these clothes weren't just from the casual suitcase explosion I have anywhere I travel too, these were clothes that were flung off without a care in the world, after an admittedly over intoxicated night out. But the worst of what I saw before was lying next to me. wearing nothing at all as his soft snores continued to lull him into sleep. His strong arms still wrapped around me as our warm bodies connected with each others.

But throughout it all - throughout all the guilt I was feeling, throughout the hazy memories of cast drinks leading to meeting an old friend, leading to sex - and throughout all the repercussions that I was certain I was going to face; somewhere in my brain I was finding happiness. As I looked at the man lying next to me, his features in a cute pout as he slept, his dark hair swept down over his face and his strong muscles highlighting his large physique that always made me feel protected and warm, I couldn't help but be reminded of all those mornings I had woken up in this very situation. Where I had woken up with him next to me, where we never left each others side, but instead sat in bed all day making each other laugh - where after all those lonely nights on my own which I loathed, I found him being by my side to keep me company in my house- which turned in too our home together.

As he began to stir from his slumber I instinctively ran my hand through his hair - something I had always done with boyfriends in the mornings I woke up before them. Something I had done barely 24 hours prior with...... As my thought ran through my head I very quickly took my hand out of his hair. Feeling a lump in my throat I moved his strong arm off of me, definitely waking him up as I found myself running into the en-suite bathroom as the tears began to stream down my face. Now the only things in my mind being the thought of my action as I brushed my hand through that mans hair, like I had done with Joe's barely 24 hours ago. The other thought being that of guilt - my initial question returning into my scrambled brain. 'What have you done this time Buswell?'

Chloe's POV:

I lugged my bag onto my shoulder as I left my hotel room and headed down to the lobby to meet the rest of the cast. Today was a big day - the first day of the Here Come The Girls tour. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I reached Ben and Amy as they were getting their stuff together for the day ahead. "You alright guys - have we got everyone?" I questioned, looking forward to getting too the auditorium so that we could get the day going. Looking over to Ben I saw him attempting to work out if we were missing anyone.

"Well," he began "We've got two Englishmen - a Welshman - the German and Italian are over there" He continued pointing over to Pasquale and Patrick who were finishing up their breakfast "And.... wait wheres the Australian gone? I haven't seen her since she disapeared last night." As Ben questioned where Dianne was I too found myself looking around for our resident Aussie, before seeing her walk towards me in a rushed state, her hair had obviously been done in a haste along with her makeup. As per usual I assumed that she had just lost track of time and had to rush. But as she walked up to me closer I could see that something was wrong.