A/N

Hey people!

Sorry to interrupt the story now but there's just a couple of things that I want to say now if that's okay.

Firstly I would like to thank you all for your engagement with this story so far. The reaction that I have had from this new idea of mine has been so incredibly lovely to see - especially as I know that there are a lot of very similar, and better written works much like this one. I haven't written about this part of Joe and Dianne's relationship before so I am well aware that some of these parts have been a bit touch and go in terms of quality. Either way I would just like to thank you all for any vote or comment that you give towards this story, as they really help me and inspire me to write more parts for you guys.

Secondly I will be taking a bit of a break from this  - it won't be a long break, probably only for a week as - much like a lot of you - I have results day on the 22nd and want to take this next week to focus on me a little bit more, meaning I don't want to feel the pressure of getting parts written this week. I will however be uploading one more chapter tomorrow night as I pre-wrote that the other day, but after that I probably won't upload until the following Monday just to give myself a bit of a break whilst other stresses are obviously going on.

To anyone who also has GCSE results on the 22nd, I wish you the best of luck for the day and hope that everything has gone to plan. I mentioned in one of my other stories (My suicide saviour part 2) about the importance of mental health and other things that occur most in teenagers between the ages of 13 - 17 due to stress of school, home life and a million and one other things. My point is that if anyone is feeling stressed about results day or there GCSE's or A-levels if they have them next spring or whenever, please, please, please talk to someone about that stress. Because being stressed for anything exam related really doesn't help your cause and it makes the exam period 100 times harder as i'm sure many people can vouch for, including myself. If you feel anxious or stressed about the next year go and talk to a trusted teacher or family member, a friend or even me if you want the advice from a former survivor of the GCSE's -  because trust me it will make the next year of your life so much easier if you sort out your mental health now before school and stuff kicks off again.  

Sorry that this was a bit random, but I felt like I needed to let you guys know about me not uploading next Wednesday, or Friday and about my thoughts on a situation that means a lot to people around my age. Thank you all once again, a lot of love for you all xxxx