Chapter 18

"Betrayal does that betrays the betrayer."

Erica Jong

"Bells talk to me. Please tell me what's bothering
you. I'm feeling completely helpless and you won't even tell me. I'm not pressuring you to tell me. But you know you can tell me everything right?" Lana sat in front of me. She is looking completely distressed.

I want to tell her. So that I can cry on her shoulder. So that I share my thoughts. I just want to feel light. I don't like the weight on my heart. It's so damn frustrating. But I don't want to burden her with my fucked up life.

"It's nothing Lana. Stop worrying. I'm okay. Just a little tired."

"Don't say you are okay. Because clearly you're not. And if you want me to believe your lies. Then why the fuck you are staying in a damn hotel room."

She stood up and yelled. Damn you Zach. Why you have to tell Lana the room number.

It's been a week I'm staying here. Drowning in my sorrows and eating out room service. Well it's free. Zach has told them not ask me for bill. All is on him.

I haven't receiving any calls. All my family knows I'm at Lana's dad's farmhouse.

"Isabelle Aella Miller you better tell me why there are empty bottles of wine and vodka lying where. Bells are you on drugs. Tell me please bells. What is bothering ?"

Dammit. Lana is on the floor crying. Why is she crying? Oh my god.

How horrible I'm. She is crying because of me. Because I won't tell her anything. I love her too much to see her cry.

I went to her where she is sitting on the floor. "Lana please don't cry. You know it hurts me to see you cry. And I'm feeling devastated now that you are crying because of me."

She sniffed "Why won't you tell me? I can't see you like this. Am I really that unreliable that you can't share your problems with me?"

"Oh god no. You are my best friend. You are my sister that I never had. And don't you dare to say you are unreliable. I rely on you Lana. I love you. Come sit on the bed. I'll tell you" I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bed.

That's it. I'm telling her. I'm telling this for the second time to someone in life. First was dad and now I'm telling Lana.

"It's just that I've never said this to anyone. So I'm trusting you with this. "

She wiped her face with her hands and nodded "You can tell me anything bells." She encouraged.

"It's all happened six years two months twenty six days ago"

The teacher is so damn boring. Why we have learn about damn physics. Can't understand a damn think. Why does she think that we understand every syllable she is uttering.

Finally the bell rings. I sprint to the way to cafeteria. Mitchell is waiting for me there.

Suddenly I bumped into a wall. I touch it. No it's not a wall. Walls don't smell like Bvlgari perfume.

I looked up.

He had Jet black hair which was silky tousled. His eyes were deep grey. If you look closely you can see the blue flickers around it. A sharp nose between that grey orbs. His lips were full and pink. It looked smooth.

A beautiful face. Well defined with sharp jaw and angular cheekbones.

I looked down and saw his hand was supporting my waist. I gasped at the tingles that was sent through his touched.