Third year

Having relatives that don't like you sucks. It was a simple fact of life. With all the chores I had to do over the summer I didn't have time to send letters to my friends. It was really disappointing. But I would routinely get a letter from Cedric and at least one letter from Draco throughout the summer.

As I was sitting on the train waiting for Cedric, I fiddled with soul mark. It reminded me of what I'm trying to accomplish. Meeting my soulmate. It made me want to be better for them.
—-
When Cedric and Draco walked into the compartment together I was relieved and shocked. I hadn't seen much of Draco last year and I felt really guilty about it. But it's better later than never to make amends.
—-
When we sat down at our tables in the great hall, everyone was staring at me. I ducked my head in embarrassment. Who wants to be gawked at? I was so caught in my thoughts I didn't feel Cedric shaking me to get my attention until he pinched me. I yelped and gave him an incredulous look. He said he'd been trying to get my attention for a minute and that dinner was starting.
————
Being back in the dorms was welcoming. The beds are plush and so much better the the Dursley's. As Cedric and I went down to breakfast we caught wind of a conversation between two seventh year Gryffindor boys about Sirius Black and his escape from Azkaban and him apparently sing my godfather who betrayed my parents and is trying to kill me. Great just great, I take gossip like oil to water. I hate it.
———
When I did meet Sirius I was pleasantly surprised that he wasn't going to kill me and that it was Peter Pettigrew that betrayed my parents. When he got on Buckbeak to escape I gave him a quick hug and told him to be careful. Sirius said that he would send me letters and I hugged him again for good luck. I wish him a safe trip and he was off.
———
When I got on the train with Draco and Cedric I told them to send me letters of how there summer is going and what there doing so we don't fall apart like me and Draco did last year.
——-
I stole some books from the library about soulmates and some spells that you could use to find them. So that is what I'll be studying over the summer in between chores.
Once I got back to my aunt and uncle's house I ran up to my second bedroom and shut the door. But not without being yelled at to stop running from my aunt.
———-

A/N. Kinda sucks. I'm slammed with work so it's vague. Sorry