chapter 3 the fight

Satsuki:will you train me?

(Y/n):.........why should i---

Ryuko:YOU!!!*poiting at Satsuki* step away from (y/n)!!

Satsuki:*smug look* so you and murdock are in a realationship?

Ryuko & (y/n):what!?!?!

Ryuko:*blushing* it's not what it looks like plus*pulling out her scissor blade* you and i have unfinished business!!

Satsuki:*sighs*so be it

Once satsuki and ryuko were about to fight you started putting on your outfit and grabbed your bullwhip.

*whoosh BANG*

Nearly hitting satsuki and Ryuko's feet they both turn to you wearing a different outfit this time and see you holding the bullwhip in your left hand.

(Your outfit without the logo)

Satsuki:murdock what are you doing?

Ryuko:your really going to fight us?

(Y/n):if that means for you two to stop then yes.

Ryuko's mind:im sorry (y/n) but your not stopping me from knowing the truth of my father's death and your truth as well.

Satsuki:fine but note this if i win your being my trainer.

(Y/n):but if i win you both will stop this fight and make up already.

Ryuko:if i win *poiting at (y/n)* your telling me who you really are*points at satsuki*and your telling if your the one who mudered my father.

(Y/n):then it's settled

Vs

Satsuki was the firat to move and dashed towards ryuko and swung down but heard *whoosh BANG* then satsuki felt a sharp pain on her left cheek but see's ryuko tackled (y/n) causing him to drop the whip but (y/n) tilt his head making ryuko miss her...

Satsuki was the firat to move and dashed towards ryuko and swung down but heard *whoosh BANG* then satsuki felt a sharp pain on her left cheek but see's ryuko tackled (y/n) causing him to drop the whip but (y/n) tilt his head making ryuko miss her punch but hits the floor then (y/n) double kicked ryuko off of him and he stand up but he backflip from satsuki trying to slash at him then catch Ryuko's fist coming at him and headbutts ryuko and frontflips over satsuki and toss a pipe that satsuki blocks with her katana but almost hits ryuko face then (y/n) was about to punch satsuki until he stopped and staggers back and falls back covering his stomach ryuko turns to satsuki who had blood on her sword causing ryuko to be angry with every swung kick and punch towards satsuki had brute force. Until satsuki tried to swing her sword at her but ryuko blocked her swing and kicks satsuki in her stomach and uppercuts her causing satsuki to fall to the ground and now stands on top of her and points her sword at satsuki.

Ryuko:*panting* i....win now tell me did you did it?

Satsuki:i di---

Before satsuki could answer they both hear the sounds of the door open they turned to see (y/n) gone but leaving a blood trail outside.

Ryuko:*following the blood tail*(y/n).....(y/n) where are you.......please...come back!!!!!

Satsuki:(y/n)!!! (Y/n)!!! Please i didn't mean to stab you!

Ryuko:bullshit!!!

Satsuki:what do you mean by that.

Ryuko:*snarling*your not sorry for doing that to (y/n) it was all in your plan to force (y/n) to train you or you'll kill him.

Satsuki:that's not the point now we need to find (y/n) before he's died.

*coughing in the distance*

Both girls turned to see (y/n) near a ally way laying on his back in a puddle off blood.

*fading voice* (y/n) (yyyy/nnn)!!!!!!

(Timeskip 2 hours)

Waking up with a pain in his stomach he was about to get but a hand holds him in place but knows the voice.

Ryuko:please don't move stay in bed.....please

(Y/n):aargh still hurts

Ryuko:i know ill get satsuki for that

(Y/n):please don't beside you won do you really want to know who i am?

Ryuko:*ashamed voise*no it was just a selfish thing i said....i really didn't mean it.

(Y/n):it's fine.

Ryuko:no it's not!! You would've died today because of both of us.

(Y/n):why dose that matter?

Feeling a pair of arms hugging you.

Ryuko:because........i *sniff* i love you 😖

(Y/n):i doesn't matter if im gone or not as long as your ok.

(Somewhere else)

Satsuki:*head down in ashamed* what have i done.......(y/n) im sorry*a tear falls from her cheek*

End credit song