chapter 4 the suit

(Y/n):*gasp* *heavy breathing* the hell......weird dream.

(Y/n) figured what happen was a dream of what can happen but he hears a knock from his door so he opens a door there was no one outside but he kicked something a box he grabbed it and put it on the table opening it (y/n) then felt fabric clothes so (y/n) thought it was the uniforms but it felt weird then he fainted. But (y/n) then heard a female voice speaking.

???:oh your awake finally

(Y/n):who are you?

???:i am Hinata your uniform im calibrating with your body and i must say for a young man such as yourself your quite built of a warrior. But don't worry the calibration should be finished by now.

(Y/n):im confused your my uniform?

Hinata:indeed from the goku uniform Satsuki's elite four wear but im a bit different from them they run on there blood but im a bit different i run on your  energy but if you use too much of your energy in two day you have 50% shot of passing out so use it wisely.

Before (y/n) could ask another question everything began shaking around you.

Hinata:oh it seems our conversation is over until next time*bows down*

After that (y/n) woke up on a bed confused.

(At makos house)

(Y/n):*siting up* ow my head.

Mako:EVERYONE!! (Y/N'S) IS WAKING UP!!

(Y/n):m-mako?

Mako:yep

(Y/n):what happen to me?

Ryuko:well before you had your little dual between satsuki and the hotshot gamagori we both wanted to make sure how you were but once we got there we both saw the door open and see you lying on the floor. So me and mako decided to het you checked up by her dad.

(Y/n):ok what's the results?

Mr. Mankanshoku:well from what both ryuko and mako have told me you seem to be fine. But to be sure of this you'll be staying here for tonight just to monitor you.

(Y/n):ok 👌

After that mako's dad left the room leaving total silence. Knowing your alone you began to meditate on the floor.

Satsuki's pov

Satsuki's mind:strange for murdock he can't see yet he saw through my attack. Hmmm time to find out.

(Makos house)

Ryuko's pov

Once i was walk in the room i opened the door slightly i see (y/n) criss cross on the floor.

Ryuko:what are you doing?

(Y/n):meditating

Ryuko:oh ok i just came there to see what you're doing but quick question from yesterday are you really blind?

(Y/n):what do you mean?

Ryuko:i mean you caught Satsuki's punch and beaten gamagori.

Mako:exactly your the 1st person to take down satsuki many have tried but failed and died before (y/n) and you came here.

Ryuko:huh...i see

(Y/n)s mind:im so f**ked

(Timeskip 7pm)

Ryuko's pov

Ryuko:*opening the door*(y/n) you can sleep with m--

(y/n) was here but now he's gone but i see that the window was open.

Senketsu:i felt somthing in (y/n) a strange feeling in him.

Ryuko:what was it?

Senketsu:i think he has a life fiber clothing as well.

Ryuko:i-impossible?! How is can that be?

Senketsu: i don't know but i feel a connection in his suit i think i know where he's at. But what question me is where did he get it from or who gave him his suit?

(Radio tower)

*sighs* this is a strange place to be honest but at leats i have you to talk with.

Hinata:indeed but such a nice night tonight.

(Y/n):i can only picture it

Hinata:i know you can't see but I'm always here to help you. Plus i feel a presence to your right.

Once hinata said that there a sound of a heel click behind (y/n) knowing who it is he lets her talk first.

Satsuki:murdock

(Y/n):satsuki

Satsuki:what do you think about the suit?

(Y/n):so your the who sent the suit to me?

Satsuki:indeed i did for a reason.

(Y/n):and what is the reason.

Satsuki:to recruit you.

(Y/n):recruit me for what?

Satsuki:that's a conversation best for later.

(Y/n):so be it now if you'll excuses me im busy with..something.

Satsuki's mind:*sinister chuckle* well now 😏

Ryuko's pov

I told mako that (y/n) was gone so ill be finding him passing through a few building Senketsu spotted a person that was standing on the radio tower but felt a odd sence and then i see that person was wearing a blindfold over his eye knowing it was (y/n) but i saw her the queenbee but i heard them talking and now know that satsuki was the one that gave (y/n) that suit and wanted to recruit him but he decline but what was wierd that satsuki has a grin that was a bit creepy but (y/n) was about to jump of the radio tower but satsuki then swing her sword case at the back (y/n)s head causing him to fall and land on top of a house roof but turning back to satsuki she was mad.

Ryuko:😨

Satsuki:hahahhahha Hahahahahhahaha!...AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Satsuki's laugh

TO BE CONTINUED.....