chapter 7 training

(7am,Honnouji academy)

Ryuko's pov

Once again i was making way to the academy and find (y/n) but i heard the sound of pouding somewhere and i see that the gym room was open and i see (y/n) wearing sweat pants ,sneakers,and a t-shirt punching the punching bag but i see someone there as well they had the same sweatpants as (y/n) but now i see its a she for the she had on a sports bra then i see my worst nightmare as it was satsuki herself. But they both headed to the ring and satsuki asked (y/n) a question that interested me.

Satsuki:just one thing what do you feel about matoi?

(Y/n):well i consider her a friend but oddly more than a friend but i doubt it.

Satsuki:hmm and why is that?

(Y/n):cause im not sure if she already have a boyfriend.

Satsuki:oh so you do care for her?😏

(Y/n):of course i do.

Ryuko:*mind*don't worry (y/n) ill make it up to you be sure of that😊

Satsuki:hmm now it makes sence. But that doesn't matter *raising her fists* shall we?

(Y/n):bring it on

That's when satsuki pulled out a butterfly knife from her sleeve.

(Y/n) and Satsuki's fight scene
(0:11)-(0:53)

(0:54)But that's when satsuki pulled (y/n) out of the ring and (y/n) falled face first to the ground but hears the knife fall to the ground as well but hears the same sound of Satsuki's stepping forward to (y/n).

(1:32)
That's when satsuki was about to kick (y/n) but (y/n) timed it right and elbow her leg back punched her rib and her left cheeck and then her nose causing her to bump into the weights but (y/n) went for a right hook but satsuki ducked down and grabbed (y/n) and slam him to the ground. That's when she grab (y/n) by the throat. But then (y/n) slam her arm's causing her to bend her arm and for (y/n) to grab Satsuki's head and headbutts her off of him. They both stand up and send 2 puches at each other until satsuki backhands (y/n) sending him back to the ground but (y/n) was gonna stand up but was kicked again by satsuki.then she grabbed the knife again. And was about to slice at him but he ducked and blocked her punch and ducked under her punch and was on her back and puches her back. She backhand upright but (y/n) leans back so she went for the legs but (y/n) did a weird flip sideways like a capoeria flip. She went for a stright attack as (y/n) grabs her hand and wrist but she dropped the blade on the other hand and strike at (y/n) stomach but (y/n) let go of Satsuki's hand and leaned back and she went for a stright stab she was judo flipped to the ground.

Ryuko:*mind*how is this possible for (y/n)?

Senketsu:i dont know but i don't sence anything on him.

Ryuko:*mind*well he is wearing something else.

Senketsu:true hes not wearing the suit he had on but wh-

*CRACK*

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud crack and a groan turning back (y/n) was on one knee catching his breath but what is shocking is satsuki on the floor holding her right arm. But they end up getting up but (y/n) had his back against the rope climb aisle and satsuki rose her left arm up and proceeded to slam down at (y/n) but by luck (y/n) block her arm and headbutted her and her arm on the rope as she barely moved (y/n) pulled on the rope making it tighter on her. Then she punched her stomach and knees her and commence to punch her stomach 3 times until undercutting her then right hooks her and with the punch he spins his body to end it with a high kick in the air then falls to the ground out of breath.
But he gets up and speaks

(Y/n):*panting*tomorrow practice here again tomorrow have a nice day.

Then (y/n) walked away leaving satsuki where she's at but it's not like she could do anything cause apparently she's still wrapped with the rope on the wall still out cold.

Ryuko's face the whole time

End credits song: