chapter 5 the legend of daredevil

(Timeskip 10 years ago)

Ragyo:once upon a time in america some believe around 9 years ago the man without fear daredevil was walking down a empty road hearing nothing but the sweet sound of nature in the forest. When my guards appeard on the road traveling in the opposite direction as they both cossed paths Daredevil gave the guards the slightest of nods but the nod was never returned. Was it the attation of my guards to insult The Daredevil or did they failed to see the generous he was giving to them it remained unknown what is know was the consequences. The next day daredevil appeared at my old temple and demanded of my satue head that he would offer me his mask to repay the insult my guards did. I at first try to console daredevil only to find that the daredevil was inconsolable.*take a sip of her tea* So began the massacre in my temple and all 80 of my guards inside. And so began the legend of daredevil's five point palm exploding heart technique.

Satsuki:in what fatel is the the five point palm exploding heart technique?

Ragyo:its the deadliest blow in all of martial arts he hits you with his fingertips or his baton's at five different pressure points on your body and he lets you walk away but once you taken five steps your heart explode's insided your body and you fall to the floor died.

Satsuki:😨 did he teach you that?

Rygao:no....he never teaches anyone the five palm exploding heart technique but one of the things i like about you beside being my daughter is you appear wise beyond your years. So allow me to impart a word to the wise whatever "WHATEVER" daredevil says obey if you flash him in an instant a defiant eye he'll pluck it out. And if you throw any american sass his way he'll snap your neck and back like they were twigs and that will be for tonight.

Satsuki:😨

(Present day)

Satsuki's mind:could (y/n) be the daredevil,one way or the other im finding out.